BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This is my go to mascara. It never clumps and lasts all day long. It's so easy to apply and the price is great. Also a sephora purchase. There is no con for this product besides me not owning enough! I will always use this.
Brandi O.
This has got to be the blackest mascara I own. Gives you thick long lashes. No falsies needed here! Only complaint is that the brush is a tad too big but 5 stars for the formula.
Elizabeth R.
Lansing, MI
Best mascara ive ever used and I'm very picky about mascara. I have very long lashes and do not need anything that lengthens. This mascara is pure volume for me and i love it. It lasts all day and doesn't flake or smear when i get sweaty or just throughout the day.
Kt E.
I wasn't super impressed other this, just kind of "meh" did the job, but I only used it the one time. It does stay on all day, but my lashes felt clumped in all the wrong ways.
Kristen B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love love love loveeee this mascara! It is my holy grail! I have really short, sparse eyelashes but let me tell you.. this works wonders for me! It's also very long lasting and the color is very pigmented! Won't let you down
Lisa F.
Love this stuff! The best masacara on the market. My only complaint is that it can get dry and clumpy in the tube fairly quickly.
The formula is great though, adding length and volume to my sparse lashes.
Emily B.
La Crescenta, CA
I literally love this product. The primer always makes my eyelashes POP. I ordered mascara and another product for $50 on urban decay and they sent me 11 free samples! I couldn't be happier
Anna-marie C.
I really liked this mascara. Well worth your money. I just ran out and I'm really sad that I did. Now I have to go buy more. But it really gives you volume and to me it didn't seem clumpy.
Kay C.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. my eyes are very sensitive when it comes to mascara and let me just say this stuff is amazing. i already have long lashes but this makes them pop and stand out. ive been wearing it for almost 2 years now.
Stephanie V.
I dont like this masscara. I have 2 and both dont do much. They dont make my lashes look bigger they dont make my lashes look longer they just make them wet do not like
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.