BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
jen y.
I like the brush and that it's the traditional mascara wands. It lengthens my lashes and adds volume and thickness. It does wear all day But over the course of the day, it does smudge a little. I do recommend this product.
Victoria C.
I actually really did not like this product and I used it in conjunction with the primer and it just looked terrible on my lashes! I tried every way of using it and it was just all bad. There was so much volume bug absolutely noo length it looked all and all weird
Dana S.
I like this mascara a lot. I received it with the subversion primer as well but I think that it works better on its own. I love how black it is compared to other mascaras and the brush is big enough to coat almost every lash!
Erica M.
I love love love this mascara. My sister introduced me to this and it's so perfect for volume. It completely coats my lashes and makes them look so much longer. I have the deluxe size and still have so much product in it. Definitely recommend it to my friends.
Brandi O.
This has got to be the blackest mascara I own. Gives you thick long lashes. No falsies needed here! Only complaint is that the brush is a tad too big but 5 stars for the formula.
Kayla G.
This is my all time favorite mascara! I love the way that it make my lashes super long. You can put on a couple layers to make it longer and darker. I would never go back to any other kind.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
By far my favorite mascara! makes my lashes look longer and Fuller! stays on all day and looks great and is easy to remove at the end of the day! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Nicole F.
Shillington, PA
This is my go to mascara. It never clumps and lasts all day long. It's so easy to apply and the price is great. Also a sephora purchase. There is no con for this product besides me not owning enough! I will always use this.
Zynt B.
Gainesville, FL
This mascara is In my to-go list! When I first get this I really couldn't use it because of the size. BUT, never ever give up! It became my favorite mascara. One coat of mascara that never flakes and gives a very high volume to my tiny lashes.
Brandi W.
Church Hill, TN
Love this mascara. The brush is super soft and full for easy application. Lasts all day and makes my lashes look so full. The only down side is the wetter formula takes a bit longer to dry.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.