BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

shannon l.
What can I say it's amazing and I have really short eyelashes that are really curly and it makes them look long and curly only clumps a little but I'm just tedious and it has one wear 100% recommend this product makes my eyes look amazing just brings my look together
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
This mascara made my short blonde lashes look so much longer. You can definitely put 2-3 coats on before you start to get those giant clumps. It lasts for hours and doesn't flake everywhere! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Kristin S.
Indian Trail, NC
This one is not as good as Benefit but it did make my lashes much longer. It got above my eyelids and messed up my shadow so I wasn't happy about that. It lasted a pretty long time and looked okay. It was easy to remove as well. It just wouldn't be my first choice.
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
A favorite beauty guru of mine recommended me this and I had to try it, unfortunately I didn't like it all that much. I liked how black my lashes were but I noticed a lot of smudging. It may work for others but for me it's a no.
Ashton C.
Highland Vlg, TX
This mascara is my go to for layering up bigger blacker lashes! However the formula or the wand doesn't curl the lashes up. So, what I do is take a different mascara as a base to curl the last and then coat perversion on top.
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
I love this mascara! It makes your lashes voluminous while also adding length, the packaging is very sleek with a mirrored container. The mascara doesn't clump at all and I would definitely recommend this mascara to everyone!
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
I wasn't a big fan of this mascara it didn't do anything for my lashes but I gave it three stars because it didn't flake or smudge I wish it would have worked for me!! I've heard great reviews and I recommend trying it for yourself 😊
Brianna V.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best mascara ever!!!! People ask me if I'm wearing fake lashes when I wear this. I love the deep color, it doesn't clump and its build-able - you can add more if you want them thicker. I got samples of this and ended up buying the full size. It's amazing!!
Carlee H.
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED! It will make your lashes blacker than black and so voluminous and long! It also last a pretty long time. Totally worth the price. One of my holy grails. You will not regret purchasing.
Yoiza P.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in my Sept Play box and use it on occasion because I don't want it to finish. I have to get the full size. It's a mush have!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.