BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jane B.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Not too good at holding a curl, but very good at blackening my lashes and giving them more volume. If I apply too much, it starts to flake at the end of the day. If I don't set with a powder afterwards, it tends to smear all over my under eye and ruin my concealer.
Yoiza P.
I absolutely love this product! I got it in my Sept Play box and use it on occasion because I don't want it to finish. I have to get the full size. It's a mush have!!!
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
I really like this mascara. I have straight lashes that don't curl but with this mascara it's volumizing and lengthening. I love the way my lashes look with this mascara!
Janette G.
Asheville, NC
Got this mascara in one of my beauty boxes and I have to say I'm super pleased. Long lasting and gives great volume to the lashes. Very easy to apply and doesn't smear.
Ellen M.
Buena Vista, VA
Got a sample from Ulta - it's good mascara that does a lot with only a single coat. It smudges easily though and I haven't quite figured out how to make it work long term on my lower lashes.
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
This is a pretty nice mascara. I prefer to use Benefit's They're Real (my favorite of all time), but this is still a nice high end mascara. I love the sleek packaging.
Abi C.
Kewanna, IN
This is a great all around mascara for every day. Not a lot of drama but it curls, lengthens, and volumizes. The packaging is a normal tube and the wand is natural bristles for a great full and separated look. I would recommend for short and long eyelashes alike.
Reina R.
Lake Worth, FL
This mascara makes my eyelashes look longer then what they really are. I usually put this on as a second coat right after better then sex. Both of them give my lashes a fuller and longer look
Jennifer A.
One of my favorite things about this mascara is the brush. I love how big it is and how well it helps to cover my lashes. I use this product everyday in the morning. A little goes a long way and the more you apply the clumpier the product appears on your lashes.
Brittney B.
At first I didn't care for this mascara but after a few applications I started to really like it. I noticed my lashes wee looking fuller and longer and it lasts all day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.