BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jessica R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My favorite higher end mascara! With one application it helped to make my lashes look much much longer and slightly fuller. It's not as good for volume as it is for length but it's still amazing and if you like me prefer the length then this is totally the mascara for you!
Margaret T.
Alsip , IL
I got a sample size of this product in a beauty box and I absolutely love this . This is my new favorite mascara - it spreads out the lashes and lengthens like crazy . It doesn't clump the lashes which I don't like . It's awesome
Nadia B.
Modesto, CA
I had a sample size of this mascara and I absolutely loved it! It made my lashes so fluttery and whispy - I was so sad when I ran out! I can't wait to purchase this as it's a great everyday mascara. Formula, wand, and packaging are all spot on. Good job urban decay!
Jaimi B.
This mascara is pretty good. It made my lashes look very full and dark and did not flake or smudge while wearing. I'm giving four stars because I thought it could have done a better job of lengthening my lashes and defining them.
Destiny B.
Honestly, I loved Better than Sex by Too Faced... but I think I love this stuff more. I got a sample of this in a Sephora holiday gift box and I fell in love with it. I love the way the brush is shapped, the color, just everything!!
Cameron R.
North Augusta, SC
This mascara is not for me it clumps up very easily it definitely has room for improvement it's not good quality for the price to purchase at Sephora thank God they have a great return policy I will not be lying this in the future
Owen M.
Prosser, WA
I am literally IN LOVE with this mascara! It goes on so smooth and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller which is exactly what I look for in a mascara, it lasts all day and is black as can be
Keila K.
Mililani , HI
I love this mascara. The applicator is great and it makes my lashes look fuller and longer. It lasts a long time as well and I never had any problems with smudging at the end of the day. I would recommend this to all my friends !
Meghan B.
LOVE! I love trying new mascaras. I don't think I ever buy the same one twice in a row. This one is fantastic, it makes my lashes so voluminous! I highly recommend it.
Cilver C.
Traverse City, MI
This mascara is okay, not my favorite. It's really black, which is great. But I personally feel that the wand is too large, which encourages clumping and flaking on my lashes. It also makes it difficult to do my bottom lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.