BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
I will never use another mascara! This stuff is amazing! I have this fine lashes and this gives me volume and curl like nobody's business, and it's the perfect shade of black.
Cameron R.
North Augusta , SC
This mascara is not for me it clumps up very easily it definitely has room for improvement it's not good quality for the price to purchase at Sephora thank God they have a great return policy I will not be lying this in the future
Angela G.
This is a good mascara, but there are drugstore mascaras that are better. I have a hard time buying high end mascara because there are so many good ones at the drugstore.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
I wasn't a big fan of this mascara it didn't do anything for my lashes but I gave it three stars because it didn't flake or smudge I wish it would have worked for me!! I've heard great reviews and I recommend trying it for yourself 😊
Lizzy R.
Columbia, SC
This is a pretty nice mascara. I prefer to use Benefit's They're Real (my favorite of all time), but this is still a nice high end mascara. I love the sleek packaging.
Carlee H.
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED! It will make your lashes blacker than black and so voluminous and long! It also last a pretty long time. Totally worth the price. One of my holy grails. You will not regret purchasing.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I wanted to love this mascara, I really did...but the formula is not my favorite. It was so wet that it made it really hard to apply without getting it all over my eyes.
Cilver C.
Traverse City , MI
This mascara is okay, not my favorite. It's really black, which is great. But I personally feel that the wand is too large, which encourages clumping and flaking on my lashes. It also makes it difficult to do my bottom lashes.
Brittney B.
At first I didn't care for this mascara but after a few applications I started to really like it. I noticed my lashes wee looking fuller and longer and it lasts all day.
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
This mascara made my short blonde lashes look so much longer. You can definitely put 2-3 coats on before you start to get those giant clumps. It lasts for hours and doesn't flake everywhere! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.