BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Zoey S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The best wand ever! It makes it so easy to get full lashes with this wand! And it doesnt flake and its easy to get off with soap. Decent price point too. Repeat buy item
Stephanie B.
It's a good mascara. But nothing wowing for me. It is super dark and does thicken. But the wand makes my lashes clump up to much. I have to use a lash comb every time. Which I hate having to comb them. I prefer one that separates better.
Jennifer L.
As much as I wanted to love this mascara, it failed to deliver. The formula is thick, which takes a while to dry, so the mascara often smudges onto my eyelid. It also doesn't stay on and I have the unfortunate panda eye smudge underneath my eyes by the end of the day.
Jaimi B.
This mascara is pretty good. It made my lashes look very full and dark and did not flake or smudge while wearing. I'm giving four stars because I thought it could have done a better job of lengthening my lashes and defining them.
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I swore all mascara was this same. Until I found this bad boy! It is amazing!! Doesn't flake, lasts long, and applies sooo smoothly. It really makes my eyes pop!! The price isn't horrible and you get a lot of applications with it!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I got a sample of this mascara in one of my Sephora Play boxes and I love it so much! The wand is big and fluffy, which I love because it applies easily and builds without clumping. I'll definitely be buying a full size when my sample runs out!
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
This mascara is amazing. Stays on all day long without smudging or falling into tiny pieces on your face. Bought at Ulta for a responsible price and it seriously goes a long way. I have tried so many other brands but this is by far my favorite. So worth every penny!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
This mascara is worth every penny! I tend to purchase the travel size, because it still lasts a while, and I can use it all before it expires. It isn't to wet or too dry, and it gives my lashes amazing volume. Will always repurchase!
Elizabeth D.
BEST MASCARA EVER! I adore this mascara it is not clumpy and makes lashes look so long and full yet keeps them separated. It's the best mascara I have ever used I love it so much.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I didn't like this mascara. The mascara was like a feather and got nothing onto my lashes. I recommend getting the benefit roller lash instead. That mascara is way better and I love it so much. I will never buy this product again😞😞
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.