BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Charlotte S.
Martinsville
This is one of my favorite mascaras to use! It makes your lashes really full, but doesn't do much for the length. So if your lashes are naturally long, this is the mascara for you! I also found that it's very long lasting compared to other mascaras.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
Great mascara! This is my second favorite mascara of all time! Love the big version for my top lashes and the mini travel size for my bottom lashes. Gives great length and get volume! It is also super black which i love! Would recommend this product!
Cassie C.
i received a sample of this from sephora and once it is gone, i’m going to purchase the full size. this mascara is amazing. it separates and curls lashes and does not clump up. i would forsure recommend this to anyone in the market for a new mascara.
H Z.
This is my most favorite mascara! It makes my eyelashes look amazing and thick! I love easy it glides on to my lashes. One or two coats of this mascara goes a long way! I use it everyday and this is my second tube! I would recommend this to everyone!
Meghan B.
I have been using this for a few months off and on. I do not like this mascara, I don't know if it's the wond or the formula. It's thick, does not apply evenly or well. After it drys it crumbles off my lashes. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Arreya C.
Inola, OK
This has been my favorite mascara for a while now. I have green eyes and it compliments them so well. My lashes look amazing. This is my go to mascara for sure. In my opinion, it outshines the competition and is great quality. I would recommend this
Skyler C.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite mascara. It gives me so much volume and length. This mascara never flakes and the applicator is just the right size. I bought mine at Ulta. It’s also very pigmented and it’s super black shade love this product 10 out of 10 would recommend. This product Is also fairly priced.
shannon f.
i tried the sample from my friend and i really did not like this product. i did not care for the wand, or the mascara itself. I didn’t care for how it made my lashes look either. all rebound, i didn’t care for the product and i wouldn’t recommend this to anyone
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite go-to mascaras. Nice size. Good price. The brush is full and lush. Doesn’t clump and separates and volumizes my lashes...If that’s even a word lol. I always rebuy this when I run out even tho the tube is huge so it lasts a while.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I am not sure what the hype is about this mascara. I tried it and did not love it (let alone like it). I typically have very long eyelashes but this product just made my lashes clump together in one big wad. Not only that, but since my eyelashes are so long the product got all over my eyelids. I think this product would apply much better if it had a different wand. This mascara is at the very bottom of my mascara list.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.