BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tori R.
I don't use a lot of mascara since I've switched to false lashes, but I received a sample of this and it's really nice. I always apply a couple of coats of mascara, and this goes on without clumping so you don't get "spider eyes".
Owen M.
Prosser, WA
I am literally IN LOVE with this mascara! It goes on so smooth and makes my lashes appear longer and fuller which is exactly what I look for in a mascara, it lasts all day and is black as can be
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I am in love with this mascara. It is super black, thick, seperates mt lashes, and makes them look amazing. It does smudge a little bit on my lowerlashes but it works amazing on my top lashes. I am absolutely obsessed with this mascara and recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I really like the UD perversion mascara, but paired with this I was less impressed. My opinion save your money and invest in the mascara only. Didn't see much improvement.
Lexy H.
San Antonio , TX
This mascara works so good! Leaves my lashes very long. And dark which makes my eyes more bold . One of the things I love about this mascara is no matter how much you apply it will not clump cause of the brush on this mascara stick.
Danielle S.
This mascara is quite good. It makes my lashes look fuller and the applicator works well. I've only used the sample size, and the packaging can make some of the mascara squeeze out if you're not careful. Otherwise a good product.
Brooke M.
Never have I ever had so many complements on the length of my eye lashes until I started wearing this stuff. It glides on smooth, never clumping or flaking. It can be layered no problem even though you don't really need to do that.
Maggie D.
Absolutely in love with this mascara-- of all of them out there this one really lengthens, volmunizes, AND curls. There is built in fiber technology so that is a plus! Plus it is the sexiest, deepest black shade.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I didn't like this mascara. The mascara was like a feather and got nothing onto my lashes. I recommend getting the benefit roller lash instead. That mascara is way better and I love it so much. I will never buy this product again😞😞
Abi H.
Cork
Love the way this mascara lengthens my Lashes but I find that it doesn't layer that well and it can get clumpy very easily. It lasts long and doesn't crumble on me at all. I will still recommend this to people as it is very good!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.