BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sophia T.
Dartmouth, MA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is a great mascara. The mascara is super dark. It gives length, curl, and volume. It does not flake throughout the day. The mascara does not clump lashes either. I would highly recommend this.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
I wanted to love this mascara but was let down by how quickly it dried out in the tube. the Application itself was also less than impressive as it took extra work to ensure that it did not clump all of my lashes together. When applied very carefully I achieved decent results.
ALi S.
Anderson, IN
This is one of my favorite mascara ever! If your liking for a thick and full lashes definitely try this mascara! It gives you the perfect amount of volume and length! Highly suggest this product!!
Anna P.
This is the darkest and most beautiful mascara I have ever used! I get compliments on my lashes all of the time when I use this product and it is super easy to use and it's at a relatively good price for the amount in the tube. I use this one for special occasions because it really makes my eyes pop and I love how bold my lashes look after using this product. Definitely a buy again!
Stephanie H.
I got a small tube of this in one of my monthly subscription boxes and I did like it. I like the brush and the way it was able to separate my lashes. I just wish it was more affordable!
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
This mascara is just amazing! I use it almost on a daily basis! Makes my eyelashes look voluminous and long! This is the first mascara i purchase from them
And every time i use it i always get compliments! People ask if they're my eyelashes all the time! It is a must try!
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
I have tried many mascara products in the past couple years. This product is at a good price point. The color is very black, which I loved. However by mid day I noticed this mascara would start to flake. Unfortunately, this mascara is not for me.
Chelsea L.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I wasn't sure about this one but a sephora employee convinced me I would love it. She was right! It glides on well, gives me fullness and bold looking lashes. I have purchased two tubes and would recommend to everyone with short lashes
Rachel E.
This is a great mascara, I was definitely impressed. Its quite black and makes your lashes look fabulous. I used two small bottles of it and i would recommend repurchasing!
Alicia K.
I like this mascara mostly because it does a great job lengthening and adding volume to my lashes. I have some of the shortest eyelashes out there and somehow this mascara manages to make them pop!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.