BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Erika T.
pittsburgh, PA
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is long lasting when applied and the tube itself lasts for a while. My eyes are green and it really makes my lashes pop. I use this product almost everyday. I highly recommend this product!
Celeste L.
Campbell, CA
Awesome!! I got beautiful eyelashes that I don't need extensions any longer. The packaging is slim so perfect for my bag. It's easy to apply and the brush is easy to use. I recommend this.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I LOVE this mascara! It always makes my lashes look thicker and longer. The only thing I would want is for it to be waterproof because sadly it isn't. It's a pretty big tube compared to other mascaras too which makes it a better deal.
Chelsea L.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I wasn't sure about this one but a sephora employee convinced me I would love it. She was right! It glides on well, gives me fullness and bold looking lashes. I have purchased two tubes and would recommend to everyone with short lashes
Tessa S.
Wakefield, MI
Amazing. just got today and couldn't wait to try it. I love it so much and it works so well I couldn't believe it. 1000 stars if I could and I honestly don't think you can find better for the price.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
I wanted to love this mascara but was let down by how quickly it dried out in the tube. the Application itself was also less than impressive as it took extra work to ensure that it did not clump all of my lashes together. When applied very carefully I achieved decent results.
Rachel E.
This is a great mascara, I was definitely impressed. Its quite black and makes your lashes look fabulous. I used two small bottles of it and i would recommend repurchasing!
Anna P.
This is the darkest and most beautiful mascara I have ever used! I get compliments on my lashes all of the time when I use this product and it is super easy to use and it's at a relatively good price for the amount in the tube. I use this one for special occasions because it really makes my eyes pop and I love how bold my lashes look after using this product. Definitely a buy again!
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
I have tried many mascara products in the past couple years. This product is at a good price point. The color is very black, which I loved. However by mid day I noticed this mascara would start to flake. Unfortunately, this mascara is not for me.
Engracia S.
Manteca, Ca
This mascara is just amazing! I use it almost on a daily basis! Makes my eyelashes look voluminous and long! This is the first mascara i purchase from them
And every time i use it i always get compliments! People ask if they're my eyelashes all the time! It is a must try!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.