BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
This is an amazing mascara that is super easy to apply! The product is a little bit more runny than other mascaras I've tried, but it's perfect if you have time to let it set!
Chelsea J.
This mascara comes out truly black on your lashes! Full, dark, beautiful lashes! I would definitely buy it more if it were cheaper, but $20 a pop isn't too bad for the quality
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I just received this as a sample and may have to go purchase a full size! It doesn't clump upon application but it looks like it will because the brush is plush and picks up a lot of product! I love the full look that this product gives me!
Josie W.
Frankfort, IL
I got this as a sample a long time ago and I loved it! I got it from sephora and it made my lashes look really thick and beautiful! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Super great product! :)
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This mascara is my all time favorite. Although i only have had minis, i think this mascara is one that I would consider purchasing. It is a little on the pricy side and i know that i can find really great mascaras at the drugstore but this one is defiantly making me reconsider.
sara r.
South Hadley, MA
I love makeup, I was pleased when I tried urban decay perversion. it went on smooth and made my lashes look lush and full. the mascara wasn't heavy and wore all day long. with eye makeup remover it came write off. I would defenatly have my friends try Urban Decay Perversion mascara
Jessie W.
Shanghai , Shanghai
It's okay but it doesn't wow me especially consider the price tag and that there are more affordable drug store mascaras that pretty much do the same thing. It does smudge under my eyes . But it is waterproof
Hannah M.
Garden City, ID
Literally the best mascara I have ever used!! I got my mother to use it, my sister to use it, my aunt to use it, my friends to use it! I can't even explain how great this mascara is. My eyelashes don't clump with the perversion mascara and it makes them look full and long. <3
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
Extremely in love with this mascara! It lengthens, volumizes, buildable and is extremely black. I use it on the daily because it's everything I ask for. On top of that, it stays on all day and doesn't flake off on my like other mascaras. Highly recommend this product for anyone looking for something new to try.
Megan M.
Grand Cane, LA
I absolutely love love love this mascara!! It is the blackest of black, goes on great, no clumps, and grabs every single lash. I have BLONDE eyelashes and only have to use 1 coat. This is good stuff!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.