BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This mascara wand really captures and applies pigment, length, and volume to each lash. This was very comfortable to wear and very black which is a huge plus for me. The wand also separated each lash and eliminated that pesky clumpy look.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
I received a free sample from Sephora for my birthday and I love it. It does a great job with volumizing my lashes and also making them longer! It is a little pricey but well worth every penny of it!!
Stephanie M.
This mascara is great, I've only try the sampled sized one but it made my eye lashes noticeably longer, and thicker looking. This mascara doesn't leave clumps on your lashes which is great! I would definitely purchase and recommend this product
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Everything urban decay has made to be in my possession would be a dream come true. This is one if my top 5 luxury brands to die for! Wonderful products. Wonderful all around!
Taylor O.
This mascara is incredible! I got it at sephora and it Distributes evenly and gives great volume. It can be a bit leaky throughout the day. It bleeds onto the under eye concealer which makes it a bit unflattering. But overall it's amazing.
Nastasia A.
This is a great mascara! Coats the lashes with a rich black color without clumping. Love the shape of the brush. The only way to make it better is to have a waterproof formula!
Angel P.
Fresno, Ca
I love this mascara formula. It stays on all day and is very dark and voluminous. I purchased this product at my local Macy's. The packaging is sleek and metallic, very pretty. This is my go to mascara and I have purchased 3 times so far. It also doesn't dry out quickly either !
Amanda S.
Easily one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. The package makes it seem like it's revolutionary, but it's awful. The brush is huge which makes it hard to be precise. The mascara is clumpy and I was constantly wiping it off of the area around my eyes because it kept smudging.
Madison S.
Completely fell in love with this mascara the first time I used it. I feel like my lashes were lifted more than they ever have with any other mascara. Good pretty packaging, and they even have a travel size!! I have bought many tubes many times and will continue. Thanks for such a great product.
Ashley j.
This is my go to mascara! Hands down the best I've tried yet. Lasts all day doesn't flake or melt under my eyes lol If this product isn't in your everyday... It should be ;)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.