BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Deidra S.
Cumberland, MD
Great mascara. Gives volume and length with very little clumps. I usually pair it with Kat Von D's Tattoo eyeliner. There's really not much else for me to say about it. It's a must-have for everyone's makeup bag. Definitely my favorite by far
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Everything urban decay has made to be in my possession would be a dream come true. This is one if my top 5 luxury brands to die for! Wonderful products. Wonderful all around!
Madison S.
Completely fell in love with this mascara the first time I used it. I feel like my lashes were lifted more than they ever have with any other mascara. Good pretty packaging, and they even have a travel size!! I have bought many tubes many times and will continue. Thanks for such a great product.
Amanda S.
Easily one of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. The package makes it seem like it's revolutionary, but it's awful. The brush is huge which makes it hard to be precise. The mascara is clumpy and I was constantly wiping it off of the area around my eyes because it kept smudging.
Stephanie M.
This mascara is great, I've only try the sampled sized one but it made my eye lashes noticeably longer, and thicker looking. This mascara doesn't leave clumps on your lashes which is great! I would definitely purchase and recommend this product
Nastasia A.
This is a great mascara! Coats the lashes with a rich black color without clumping. Love the shape of the brush. The only way to make it better is to have a waterproof formula!
Sofia R.
Duncan, OK
I love this mascara because it gives my lashes a beautiful lenght and volume. If I want a simple but sharp look I can apply one nice coat of it and it would do the job. For the nighttime I can apply to or three coats for a dramatic look.
sandra l.
Stockton, CA
This mascara is my all time favorite. Although i only have had minis, i think this mascara is one that I would consider purchasing. It is a little on the pricy side and i know that i can find really great mascaras at the drugstore but this one is defiantly making me reconsider.
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This mascara wand really captures and applies pigment, length, and volume to each lash. This was very comfortable to wear and very black which is a huge plus for me. The wand also separated each lash and eliminated that pesky clumpy look.
Jordi T.
Baldwin, WI
This is an amazing mascara that is super easy to apply! The product is a little bit more runny than other mascaras I've tried, but it's perfect if you have time to let it set!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.