BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda D.
I love this mascara! It was a random purchase one day and I'm so glad I did! It gives you volume and length. The color is darrkkk black. Your eyelashes look so full, especially when you apply two coats. I've had several people ask if I was wearing falsies and I get compliments almost daily on my lashes!
Belle P.
Munster
I have used this mascara for a year now and I love it I curl my eyelashes and put it on before I go to school everyday and it doesn’t come of the whole day I love how it doesn’t get that clumpy to when I apply it.
Holly M.
Churchville, MD
Fell in love with this mascara fast! Went on smoothly and made my lashes look AMAZING! No problem paying the price considering how great this product was! Packaging is a little dull but doesn’t make a difference to me really. I recommend this to everyone!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Really glad I got this on clearance because this really disappointed me. I love that it is extremely dark but it literally does nothing for volume or length. It is very flat and the only time I see this coming in handy is for the under eye. Otherwise, useless
Kerri M.
This used to be my favorite mascara because it would lengthen and curl my lashes so beautifully, but lately it hasn’t been doing that. I don’t know if they changed the formula or what, but I think I’ll be trying other mascaras to find my new holy grail.
Brianne M.
This is good for lower lashes (if you already have long lashes) however it doesn’t volumize as much as I like. The brush is very big and thick which is nice, but all in all it was a let down.
Sharon S.
La Quinta
This is a great mascara, however I did notice that it started to smudge on my under eyes after about 3 hrs of wear. It gives a gorgeous look to your lashes, making them appear fuller and longer without it being clumpy. Just beware of possible smudging.
Kelly S.
Birmingham
It works well. Separates and lengthens like it’s supposed to. I do hate that I always end up getting it on my eyelids. Not sure if it’s because of the brush or my lashes.
Charlotte S.
Martinsville
This is one of my favorite mascaras to use! It makes your lashes really full, but doesn't do much for the length. So if your lashes are naturally long, this is the mascara for you! I also found that it's very long lasting compared to other mascaras.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
Since I have very tiny lashes, I love that this mascara has the perfect wand to reach the lashes. The formula is good. I could add another layer and won't bring my lashes down. The only downfall is that it's not waterproof. Other than that I like it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.