BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Felicia O.
Riverside, CA
This Mascara is very impressive, I like how it magnifies your lashes, it also makes them stand out very much. they are a lot longer when applied. I usually need about 3 coats but really only need one. Yes I would buy this product and I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Naomi D.
This has to be my favorite mascara of all time. I wish it wasn't so expensive, because it seriously makes my lashes look like I'm wearing falsies all the time. It both volumizes and lengthens to make my lashes look great. It is more of a wet formula, just so you know. I love it!
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
I've tried this mascara and it works for volume but not so much length! I love the brunch that comes with it. It doesn't last all day though. I would like it better if it lasted a little longer. I do recommend if you need volume but not length
Gysselle M.
Porterville, CA
This mascara is legit amazing!!! I've been using this mascara for a year already and it's the best thing ever! I buy it at sephora or ulta and it's a bit pricy like $22 but it's honestly so worth it. 👍🏻👍🏻
Samantha S.
Clayton, NC
Perversion is no doubt the best mascara I have ever used!! I have gone through many tubes of mascara and none really met my expectations until this product came along. It gives my eyelashes length, volume, and holds a curl. I'm extremely satisfied with this and I highly recommend it :)
Zoila G.
Lilburn, GA
Really like this mascara. It's black very pigmented, it gives you length and voluminous lashes but it is very thick and can clump your lashes. If your into that look go for it if not you may not be a fan.
Jocelyn R.
Medford, OR
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I've only received a sample of it, but plan on purchasing a full size in the near future. I like the formula, it leaves no eyelash untouched! It works really well with separating my lashes while providing great length and volume. Definitely one worth trying out
Rachael H.
One of my all time favorite mascaras. It lengthens and adds so much volume to your lashes! It's also a true true black. I love the wand and basically everything about this product. I recommend to everyone
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
This mascara was quite a let down for me. The wand and brush was so large and oversized that I didn't feel like it properly coated all my lashes. It easily clumped and dried up and throughout the day, it would flake. I wanted to love it though.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
highly pigmented mascara. the only problem i have with this mascara is that the brush is a little large nad it kind of gets all over the place. i would not purchase the full size
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.