BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear much longer and fuller. I recently tried it out for the first time and I fell in love with it! The wand is very nice and makes application very easy. I would buy this again and recommend to others! :)
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I love this mascara it's great I can wear it alone because it lengths and adds volume I purchased it to try because I read reviews and I love it and I think it's a great buy for the quality of the mascara and doesn't flake off
Bridget Q.
I like the formulation of the mascara, but when it dried on my lashes, it was super clumpy, even after using eyelash primer. I would recommend taking some time to separate your lashes after putting this on.
Kara L.
Lexington, NC
I absolutely looooveeeeee this! It made my lashes look so full and long. Like I had gotten extensions. I got it as a free gift from Ulta and when that is empty I will be purchasing the full size. I completely recommend this!
Kayla H.
I love the way Perversion makes my lashes look, longer and voluminous, but by the end of my school day (usually spanning from 8-6 at the latest), I find that some has rubbed off my lower lashes, leaving raccoon-like smudges under my eyes. Not cute.
Cydney R.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HIGH END MASCARA!! It's pricey but definitely worth it, it does exactly what it says on the little bottle, it's gives me the best voluminous, lengthened, bold lashes EVER! I would definitely repurchase, as it totally lives up to its expectations! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Kristi D.
ODENTON, MD
This mascara is my holy grail. It's super lengthening and thickening. The only downsides is the clumpiness, which is easily fixable by running through the lashes while it's still wet with an empty spoolie, and how long it takes to dry, so you just have to be careful for a few minutes after putting it on so as to not smudge it. I love it!!
Apryl C.
I received this mascara in an upset bag and it has definitely got to be one of my all time favorite mascaras. I would like to purchase a full size, I think it is worth the money!
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
This is my favorite mascara ever. I bought it on a fluke in Sephora because I always feel super overwhelmed when I'm in there, but it turned out to be a great buy. It goes on very thick, but not clumpy and makes my eyelashes noticeably fuller. I think it's a really terrific product.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.