BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachel S.
Metairie, LA
My holy grail mascara! I absolutely LOVE this stuff. It makes my lashes look thick and voluminous. The brush is perfect for adding volume and length. The formula is easily buildable -- go for a more natural look with one coat, or add a few more for coats for some drama. Highly recommend!
Jessica I.
This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. I can put about two coats of this on and my eye lashes would look amazing. I love how there's a a lot of product as well in the bottle. I got mine at ulta when it at a special deal with the primer.
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear much longer and fuller. I recently tried it out for the first time and I fell in love with it! The wand is very nice and makes application very easy. I would buy this again and recommend to others! :)
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
I refuse to use any other mascara. I fell in love with this product when it was released and every other brand has fallen short with me ever sense. Thicker, longer, bolder lashes without the sticky clumping!
Bridget Q.
I like the formulation of the mascara, but when it dried on my lashes, it was super clumpy, even after using eyelash primer. I would recommend taking some time to separate your lashes after putting this on.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
This is my favorite mascara ever. I bought it on a fluke in Sephora because I always feel super overwhelmed when I'm in there, but it turned out to be a great buy. It goes on very thick, but not clumpy and makes my eyelashes noticeably fuller. I think it's a really terrific product.
Kayla H.
I love the way Perversion makes my lashes look, longer and voluminous, but by the end of my school day (usually spanning from 8-6 at the latest), I find that some has rubbed off my lower lashes, leaving raccoon-like smudges under my eyes. Not cute.
Kristi D.
ODENTON, MD
This mascara is my holy grail. It's super lengthening and thickening. The only downsides is the clumpiness, which is easily fixable by running through the lashes while it's still wet with an empty spoolie, and how long it takes to dry, so you just have to be careful for a few minutes after putting it on so as to not smudge it. I love it!!
Sundy H.
Brooklyn, NY
It's great if you're looking for an intense black mascara that offers a ton of volume. Got this as a sample a while back and I really enjoyed it while I had it to apply on top of my waterproof mascara. The brush really thickens your lashes.
Kay D.
Somewhat lengthening, definitely volumizing, lasts throughout my work day. This is like Too faced better than sex mascara, but without the flaking. I wish it held a curl better, but that might be due to my eyelashes, not the mascara's fault
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.