BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
I COULD NEVER HAVE MASCARA. URBAN DECAY PERVERSION IS SO PIGMENTED. IT APPLIES SMOOTH AND THE BRUSH GRABS EVERY LASH. IT DRIES DARK & DOESN'T CLUMP OR FLAKE. BUILDABLE MASCARA THAT DOESN'T GIVE ME SPIRDER LASHES. @influenster @urbandecay #review
Kathryn D.
Storrs, CT
This is the best "dramatic" mascara on the market as far as I am concerned. It lifts and holds lashes in all the right places without being prone to clumping. It is worth the price and is really enhanced when used with the "Perversion" liquid liner. This has been a repurchase for me.
Astrid C.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this mascara and it is sooo black. It makes my lashes which are very short look very long and abundant. The brush is big so it is easy to apply but because i have small eyes i always mess up my makeup with it. I probably buy it again but i don´t like to use always the same mascara.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
This is my favorite mascara ever. I bought it on a fluke in Sephora because I always feel super overwhelmed when I'm in there, but it turned out to be a great buy. It goes on very thick, but not clumpy and makes my eyelashes noticeably fuller. I think it's a really terrific product.
Brooklyn B.
Fayetteville, PA
This mascara is not my favorite but definitely not terrible although the formula is pretty wet. It separates lashes and lifts but it doesn't give enough volume and big lashes that I prefer but it's a decent everyday mascara perfect for everyone.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
The pigment is awesome and it makes my lashes look full. It did have a tendency to clump and flake after a long wear period. It irritated my eyes a little but nothing too terrible.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
I'm always on the hunt for a good mascara and unfortunately this one missed the mark for me. Didn't curl my lashes whatsoever like it claims to and was clumpy and sticky. Flaked off throughout my night. For the price point it's just not worth it.
Savannah S.
Columbia, KY
This product is really good. The best thing about it is that it does not clump at all, but it does take a few layers to get the right amount of volume, at least for me. Other than that it's a great product!
Jesseca B.
Merced, CA
I like the fat brush. It helps with volume. I have really short eyelashes, so this makes them look so much better. I don't really like the price, because there are more affordable mascaras that can do the same.
Karen H.
Denver, CO
Gives a good effect when applied to the lashes, nice black mascara that provides separation, length, and volume. Unfortunately, this mascara smudges a little on me, which makes it not worth the price for me.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.