BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Favorite mascara and primer! The primer instantly gives me crazy length! And the mascara is super black and does not flake! It actually makes my lashes feel soft even after putting a few coats on! It's a must have!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
The formula is very wet. If you do not allow your lashes to dry. It gets everywhere. It's black and bold lashes once it's applied. I like how my lashes look after application. I just wish the formula was not so wet.
Jade R.
This mascara is my go-to. If I ever buy new mascara's, I ALWAYS go back to Perversion because the other mascaras just don't match up. Especially matched with the Subversion primer, this will forever be my fave!
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
I love this mascara. There are a few that I really enjoy that are higher end ones like smashbox and bare minerals mascara but honestly there are drug store mascaras that are just as good that don't cost $18 a pop
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
This is a decent mascara but it smells a little off. The brush is nothing special and I don't notice a huge difference between this mascara and any other drugstore mascara that I have tried. I am using up my sample and probably would not repurchase.
Taylor S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I really love this mascara. It's a very wet formula, so if you don't like wet mascara, it's not for you. It's lengthening and thickening and one of my favorite higher end mascaras.
Montaha A.
Philadelphia
My favorite mascara of all time! I have tried so many and this one is the best! Long lasting, coats many times, lengthens lashes tremendously, and doesn't dry my lashes. I love it!
Leila t.
Wagoner, OK
This works really well makes your lashes pop! It clump you have it for over four months it last a really long time through the day it lasted really long time too it's a really great product and I recommend it
Brittiney B.
Erin
This would make my lashes POP! And I feel like it would stay on. And yes very beautiful. I haven't used it yet BC it's worth a shot. It would be better than most of the mascaras I have . Yes I would recommend
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear much longer and fuller. I recently tried it out for the first time and I fell in love with it! The wand is very nice and makes application very easy. I would buy this again and recommend to others! :)
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.