BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Heather M.
Could compare this to the better than sex. Goes on THICK but looks great if that makes sense. Takes forever to get it off...I have to wash my face and a whole face wipe just on my eyes to get it all off. Definitely not the best but one of my top favorites
Tiffany W.
Athens, AL
I got this as a sample product. While I normally don't wear mascara, I decided to try it for a few days. It is great for all day wear and never smudges off. I don't like using makeup remover, just water and it comes off fine for me with that. It applies light, but thick to make that wow "eye" impact
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I just purchased this about a month ago and I love it!!! It's the best masacarra I have ever used!! I would totally recommend this to anyone or brought out my eye lashes out so much and it doesn't get clumpy at all
Olivia M.
This mascara gives great volume to the lashes for such a great price. The wand compared to other wands is very full and picks up a lot of product which is excellent. I would defiantly recommend it to any lash loving person who wants some pippin lashes.
Marangely S.
San Juan
Me fascina esta mascara. Realmente hace un cambio en las cejas drásticamente. Es de larga duración y aprueba de agua. El empaque es super practico. El pote es muy bonito y su color. La recomiendo 100%
Fanila M.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is the best there .I received in as a sample and I loved it ,it does not clump or look spidery.It lengthens your lashes to the point people notice .I love this mascara or the better than se mascara.
Destiny R.
Opelousas, LA
I absolutely love this mascara. Makes my lashes super long and not clumpy. My eyes are brown and it's super easy to apply. I rather this one over multiple other brands I've tried recently. I'd defiantly recommend to anyone who is looking for a new mascara!
Tiffany S.
Sacramento, CA
Personally my favorite mascara! I use this every day for my top lashes and I don't even need falses. You can check out my YouTube videos at tiffy taff and will see how great my lashes look. I will always re-purchase this mascara.
Morgan B.
I absolutely love this mascara. I've been using it for awhile now and it last for a very long time. The packaging is great. I bought this at Ulta. The only problem I have with this is that it's a little clumpy bit otherwise I would recommend this mascara.
Andrea S.
Liberty, KY
I absolutely love trying out new mascaras! This one is amazing!! And it makes your lashes appear longer AND FULLER!! I loveeeee how my super short lashes look when using this mascara!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.