BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amelia M.
Natick, MA
Favorite mascara. Very black, not too wet. Love the brush because no hard painful plastic. Never flaked or anything. Wish they had a waterproof formula because I love waterproof. But overall it gives fluffy separated lashes even with one coat. Multiple coats looks like falsies and it's great.
Jessic M.
Calera, AL
This is magic in a bottle. I love this mascara because it makes my lashes 500x bigger 😍😍 I use it with their lash primer so the results are even better! This is my holiday gift to my girls and of course to myself 😂
Miriam C.
Arlington , VA
My roommate recommended this to be. So far I love it. It's a good formula and I like natural bristle brushes. It definitely gives me length. Will have to see how it layers for volume!
Breonna D.
Odenton , MD
I really like this mascara. It is not my favorite but definitely gives me length. I like my mascara to clump a little and have a drier formula but this mascara is definitely worth a try.
amber w.
Hagerstown, IN
This is my ALL time favorite mascara! It is the BEST. I love the way my lashes look once I've finished applying. I love how dark they end result is. It gives me volume & length that I'm looking for. It doesn't clump and it doesn't flake off. I received this in both my Ipsy & BeautyBox 5' everyone needs this mascara
Alexandra C.
Apo, AE
This is one for the books. The wand is super easy to glide through the section of lashes you need. The dark pigment in the formula has been a wonder for my lashes. I also take the mini travel with me everywhere.
Erika W.
I just bought this mascara because of the packaging, it looked so sleek. I LOVE IT! I used the product literally daily because I can just reapply and reapply and it doesn't get clumpy. I will buy this over and over again! I bought it at Sephora and I can't even deal with how amazing the mascara is!!
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
This is my go to mascara! So worth the $20. I look like I have on falsies after just one coat of this stuff. I love the huge brush and how black it is. I'm never going back to drugstore mascaras after trying this.
Meredith M.
Laurel, MS
I got this mascara as a part of the naked on the run palette and had heard good things about it. It was absolutely awful. I gave my lashes so volume. So much to where they actually felt flat. I couldn't even tell I had mascara on. It literally doesn't even have one redeeming quality. Terrible!!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
Urban Decay Perversion is a good mascara. I've used it several times but dried out too quick. It goes on good with great coverage and separates lashes. A little pricy but good quality.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.