BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jaclyn T.
East Lansing, MI
By far my favorite mascara I have ever purchased. It fills out my lashes and I even had someone ask me if my lashes were fake. I recommend this mascara to all of my friends who want volume and length to their lashes. Also they do not test on animals which is one of my top priorities when buying make up.
Hadia |.
Smyrna, GA
I've used this mascara and it does the job but I don't think it's worth the money it costs. I have definitely tried mascaras that work way better and for a better price. It's lengthening but overtime gets clumpy. I wouldn't buy it again as there are other products I could obtain.
Rachel D.
El Monte, CA
I received a deluxe sample of the Perversion mascara in my Ipsy bag last month. I was really excited to try it and I'm glad to say that it meets my expectations. I have thin lashes and this mascara really adds both volume and length for me. It's very buildable and it keeps my curls looking great all day.
Myra H.
This is my favorite mascara. It is so so black and also does a nice job of curling my lashes. It's not as good as Too Faced Better Than S*x at volume, but that's not something I'm personally looking for in a mascara. It also has a very smooth and soft formula that doesn't leave your lashes crunchy.
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
Very dark color. I typically use a black liquid liner, and when I want my lashes to still be able to hold their own, I use this mascara. Great to have in your arsenal. Can sometimes clump a couple lashes together from time to time, but overall I'm very happy.
Melissa G.
Knightdale, NC
I have tried several high end mascaras and this one is so far my favorite! It does not clump or flake, my lashes look full and long. I love it! The only thing that I don't like is it smudges when I use it on my lower lashes. It does not do it much and I have found no other mascaras that works better.
Ashley H.
I had been trying different mascaras to venture out & find the best one. I came across it at Ulta and it is by far my favorite so far. My lashes look long but more full and ladies love full. I use black not sure it comes in brown. I will be buying again.
Angela M.
Hollywood, FL
I liked the effect this mascara gave my lashes . ( each person has a preference in how they like their lashes to look ) For me, I like a lot of mascara on my lashes.But I do not want it to weigh my lashes down , nor do I want it to take tons of coats to achieve the look I want . This mascara accomplished that but if flaked on my face throughout the day. Nothing is more frustrating than to be out and then happen to walk past a mirror and see black specks on your face .
Olivia S.
North Liberty, IA
This mascara gives you volume, length, and fullness but with a weightless feel. I love the thick brush applicator and the smooth, buildable formula of Perversion. It doesn't have a curling feature to it, but it's also light enough on the lashes that it doesn't pull mine down. I will buy again and again!
Shonda M.
I can only give this a glowing review! I love this mascara! I have naturally long, thick and curly eyelashes so this mascara makes them super dark and accentuates what I've already got going on in the lash area. I like to layer this atop of defining mascaras especially. This is my "finisher" mascara.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.