BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tori R.
ROLLA, MO
LOVE this mascara! Makes my eyes pop. The wand is so soft and it just glides right on. It's become my holy grail of mascara, I wish all mascaras were this nice. Great for every day wear for full longer looking eye lashes
Genie M.
Indian Trail, NC
This mascara is absolutely amazing! I am able to curl my lashes before and after using it, and it's not sticky at all! I have even had friends ask if I was wearing fake lashes! I definitely recommend!
Berenice F.
Loma Linda , CA
This mascara was recommended to me by a worker at Sephora and I am completely in love with it. It's my go to mascara and does everything all in one for me. Leaves my lashes looking longer and fuller. One of my favorites!
Amanda L.
Superior, CO
Love this mascara! It's very lengthening but not extremely volumizing, so if that's what you're looking for than this isn't the mascara for you. I personally like the look though, and it doesn't smudge or flake at all throughout the day. The brush is a little big, so you'll want to be careful when applying.
Ophelia H.
I honestly never used to think high end mascara was worth the huge price difference until I got a sample of this. It makes my lashes so dark and so long looking without much clumping at all. I will definitely be looking in to re-purchasing when my sample runs out.
Renay P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is by far my favorite mascaras. The wand is great and soft. It lasts all day. It makes my eyelashes look extremely long without clumping. I bought this mascara at Dillards. I would recommend this mascara to anyone.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this as a sample at Ulta. The wand is traditional with bristles that fan out. The formula is not too thick and does not clump on the brush or lashes. It provides great volume though it is not great for length.
Madeline P.
Love love love this mascara! No clumping, lasts forever but is super easy to remove at night, lengthens my whimpy lashes and makes them appear fuller while still looking effortless and natural. Best part? Cruelty free!!!!
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
This is my favorite mascara when I want big, bold lashes. It makes my eye lashes look super long and black, and stays on really well. I wear it for dance gigs, and it withstands the sweat!
Savannah H.
Glendale Hts, IL
Before finding this product, I loved Too Faced's Better Than Sex, but now I love this one. The formula is great and it lasts on your lashes for the whole day. The best part is that it feels like nothing is on your lashes!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.