BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I got a sample size of this in my Ipsy glam bag, and knew I had to have the full size. I've had this for about 10 months, and love it! I do have normally long lashes, but this makes them look even longer! Definitely worth the money.
Ashley S.
South Daytona, FL
I was not impressed at all with this mascara. I had to apply six, yes SIX, coats before my lashes looked awesome. It clumped and flaked on me. My lashes stuck together after being outside in humidity (I live in Florida).
Dania G.
This mascara id he most amazing mascara I have ever used. Perversion by Urban Decay makes your eyelashes long and prominent. I don't really use mascara, but this one makes me want to have mascara on all day, every day.
Jennifer M.
Baxter
It's a bit too wet and takes a bit to dry. The packaging was nice. The brush is a typical style, it needs improvement. Prefer the stiffer brush of a benefit mascara. Won't buy it again. Made my lashes long, just too wet.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Received this on my birthday! One of my new favorites. I have flat boring lashes this definitely gives me a bold, playful, full set! The best part is it's so portable, I just toss it in my purse and take it wherever I go.
Isaih M.
Lubbock, TX
This mascara is pretty amazing. I have long and somewhat thick lashes, but this just gives them the right amount of length and volume that I need to make my lashes look much better! Its almost like I'm wearing falsies.
Stacie S.
Lexington, KY
One of the best mascaras, period. The product applies smoothly and evenly and is great for an everyday wear. Compared to drugstore brands, it lengthens and plumps much better. I have green eyes and the dark hue compliments them well. I will be purchasing this mascara for as long as they keep making it!
Alisha Z.
Hollister, CA
I love this mascara!!!!!! Its perfect for daily wear and you can layer it for a night out on the town! great color, adds fullness and length. This is by far the best one I've found so far!
Shannon T.
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It makes my lashes look so incredibly long & full. The packaging is super cute & simple. It lasts a super long time. The only negative thing I can say about it is that under my eyebrows where my eyelashes hit my skin the product does leave a little bit of black smudges on my skin. This happens with a few other mascaras I use as well.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
Cult classic for a reason! I absolutely love this mascara. Makes me look very awake and alert, even without false lashes. I use this almost every day, alternating with my Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. This does not budge during the day and I am a true fan of this product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.