BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
This mascara is so underrated. It gives my lashes such a full look and it really stays on for hours. The brush isn't my favorite but it's good enough to get the product on fairly even. I'll buy the full size once my mini runs out for sure.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I thought this mascara was going to lengthen my lashes and make them longer but sadly it did nothing . I'm disappointed in this mascara and for the price I paid . Maybelline collassal is much better and way more cheaper. I will definitely not recommend this product
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
I received this from ulta for my birthday back in July. I normally use my favorite Younique mascara but this one is pretty good too! Not my favorite and it does take awhile to dry but when when I'm not looking to do my whole makeup routine and just mascara I'll use it.
Ann R.
Longwood, FL
Holy grail Mascara! Urban Decay Perversion and Urban Decay Subversion! I purchased this item at Ulta and saw the the lash primer was a sample in the box. I've never used a lash primer. So glad I did wow what a different on my thin eye lashes!
Gigi F.
I just bought this product from Sephora after I saw it's brush. But I didn't know that the texture of this product is amazing as well. It doesn't leave any clump on my lashes and my lashes are not covered with a mascara dust. My lashes are long, curly and they can still move. I use it with Subversion. I love it.
Suzanne M.
I am a HUGE fan of Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara. The application brush is soft and fib to use, the formula is nice and creamy, and it does exacting what I need - adds volume to my lashes!!
Rebecca H.
Fayetteville, AR
This mascara is great at making your eyelashes look long and full, however the reason I gave it four stars is because it made my eyelashes clumpy and the excess mascara would also come off and then make under my eyes black.
Dania G.
This mascara id he most amazing mascara I have ever used. Perversion by Urban Decay makes your eyelashes long and prominent. I don't really use mascara, but this one makes me want to have mascara on all day, every day.
Jennifer M.
Baxter
It's a bit too wet and takes a bit to dry. The packaging was nice. The brush is a typical style, it needs improvement. Prefer the stiffer brush of a benefit mascara. Won't buy it again. Made my lashes long, just too wet.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
I actually received a deluxe sample size of this mascara in my Sephora play box. This mascara is amazing! I was like "where have you been all my life!" after the first swipe. I cannot stop using it. It is life changing.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.