BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I love this mascara. It's probably in my top 5 mascara choices. It does a great job hitting the lower lashes without smudging and adds a great pop to my top lashes. When I pack for trips I always throw this one in the bag.
Kachay D.
Chino hills , CA
I love perversion! It's one of the blackest mascaras I've seen. Its long lasting and worth every penny. I would definitely buy it again! I use this product everyday.
I would definitely recommend it to others.
Halee Y.
Oh my gosh this is by far my favorite mascara to use! I first tried it in a sample size and then I was hooked from there! It makes my eye lashes look so long and full! I would highly recommend buying this!!
Ify J.
Jonesboro, GA
I love everything about this product! I received the free travel size for my birthday at Ulta and I've been in love with this mascara ever since. It adds both volume and length. Most importantly, it doesn't clump or flake!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This mascara was just okay for me. It didn't do anything special to my lashes and I feel like if I'm going to spend over $15 on a mascara I want it to do SOMETHING noticeable other than make my lashes dark and black. It was also kind of smudgy on my lower lashes.
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Got the sample size from Ulta for my birthday about a year ago & I must say this is the best mascara I have ever tried! It gives lots of volume!!!! I feel like my lashes look full & plump! It gives my lashes a nice lift! I don't even have to wear falsies! Holy grail mascara!!!!
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I thought this mascara was going to lengthen my lashes and make them longer but sadly it did nothing . I'm disappointed in this mascara and for the price I paid . Maybelline collassal is much better and way more cheaper. I will definitely not recommend this product
Andrea W.
I really love this mascara! Especially when my lashes feel a little brittle and damaged (I wear a lot of false lashes). This mascara really conditions my lashes. Definitely recommend it for people that like a wetter mascara.
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
With the first couple of weeks of having this, I found myself really liking how my lashes looked with the product applied! But literally after he second week, I felt like the product was somewhat dried out. Not sure if I just got a bad tube, but it was pretty sucky :/
Mary F.
Hopatcong , NJ
This is by far my favorite mascara! It makes my lashes look super thick and long! I use to use multiple mascaras but since I found this there has been no need to apply coat after coat. I often use this when going out at night but it can be rocked any time of day!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.