BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kyla B.
Silver Spring, MD
This mascara is my holy grail. It makes my lashes extremely long however for the price you can find a drugstore alternative that does the exact same and you'll probably get more product and it'll last longer. This mascara dries out easily and hard to work with once it dries up.
Lisa M.
Rosemount, MN
I use Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and love it!! It doesn't clump, smear, goes on smoothly and I don't have to reapply throughout the day! I have tried a lot of mascaras through the years and always go back to Urban Decay Perversion Mascara.
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
First tried this mascara with my "Naked - On The Go" kit and fell in love! Anytime it's offered as a sample at Sephora or as a reward for points, I jump right on it! Doesn't clump up your lashes and it doesn't take a lot of product to get your eye lashes lookin fab.
Jennifer V.
I went in looking for a new mascara I could use for going out. I have full lashes naturally, but they're light. So I normally have trouble with mascaras just clumping my existing lashes together. This is a great option for those looking for a natural, feathery look
Traci F.
Rock Springs, WY
This may be the perfect mascara! It is super black makes my eyes totally pop! It volumizes and lengthens giving my lashes awesome definition. It doesn't crumble throughout the day, but is easy to take off when you're ready. I also love pairing this with the subversion primer if I want an even more dramatic look.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
I had high hopes as their eyeliners are amazing. However, this mascara tends to flake and does not last all day like the too faced better than sex. It looks beautiful at first. It's okay, not my favorite.
Kristie K.
I first tried this mascara with IPSY. I loved it so I purchased a two pack off of Ultas website. I'm still working on the first full sized tub and I've had it for 5 months now and its still going strong!!!
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
I really like this mascara. The brush is nice and big. The formula isn't too wet but it seems to dry up a little as time goes on but I don't mind. The packaging is very sleek. This mascara gives good length but not volume.
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I love this mascara. It's probably in my top 5 mascara choices. It does a great job hitting the lower lashes without smudging and adds a great pop to my top lashes. When I pack for trips I always throw this one in the bag.
Cynthia C.
This is a really great mascara. The formula is pretty wet. It made my lashes look so long and dark. I received a sample size and I ended up buying the full size. It's one of my top favorites.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.