BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great mascara formula, t glides on smooth and creamy, and it never flakes. It doesn't add all the drama that some other mascaras might add, but the no flaming is such a bonus I don't care. Plus, it's great for contact lenses wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorite mascaras!!! So dark and lengthening!!! Does flake just a little bit but I love the fat brush to make my lashes look fuller but be careful not to put too many coats cuz it gets clumpy fast so maybe one or two coats only not to thick you don't need a lot
Elizabeth E.
Ive tried this product multiple times, i like this for my bottom lashes because the wand is easy to apply on bottom lashes but it doesn't give me the look i am looking for, for my top lashes.But the product is good and i would use it again, maybe for a natural makeup look.
Lynne C.
HARRISBURG, PA
I have never been more in love with a mascara. I like to do about 2 coats and my lashes look GREAT. The texture is nice and creamy. It doesn't dry out and get gross and clumpy from what I've seen. I got serious compliments on my lashes while wearing this. I've been using it for a few weeks now. Can't wait to go back and pick up the Subversion primer too!
Natasha M.
This mascara is a BOLD, STATEMENT mascara. It goes on well, but very thick. It tends to sweat off and the mascara wand clumps up very soon after opening it. I prefer more subtle mascara so I only used this a handful of times, but if someone is just looking for bold eye lashes for a few hours, it would probably be perfect.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
The formula for this particular mascara is quite amazing, lasts for a very long time but sometimes there's too much residue left over on the brush that tends to fall down on my cheeks at all times so that makes it hard to wear!
Tyreisha D.
As much as I love Urban Decay products, I have to give this product only two stars.  I do not know why this mascara burned my eyes. I had an allergic reaction to this product, I wish that I could rate it higher because I do like the intensity of the black. I would not buy again because of the allergic reaction.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
I really liked this mascara! It's best when used with the primer that goes with it. My only complaint is that I have oily eyelids and the mascara always transfers to my lids. Which is a shame since I love how the mascara looks.
Jordyn M.
Hands down my favorite mascara. I got this at a discount price, and will be paying full price for it later. It's expensive, but it's worth it. It made my eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. However, it never felt heavy and washes off easily. An all around great product!
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
I really wanted to like this mascara because I love everything that Urban Decay makes. Unfortunately this product failed in my opinion. The formula is long lasting but had a very wet and messy texture.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.