BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This is a great mascara formula, t glides on smooth and creamy, and it never flakes. It doesn't add all the drama that some other mascaras might add, but the no flaming is such a bonus I don't care. Plus, it's great for contact lenses wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
Sarah C.
19401
I am very picky with mascaras. I feel a lot of them don't separate my lashes. I got this as a sample from Ulta and I absolutely love it! the formula is a little thick for me so I add a drop or 2 of contact solution to the bottle and the consistency is a lot easier for me to work with. I highly recommend this mascara!
Lily W.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pretty solid mascara for lengthening and volume but it doesn't hold my curl. I'm Asian so I have straight lashes so this doesn't work well for me, but for others with naturally curled eyelashes it looks good. It's pricey so I wouldn't buy it again, but I use this on my bottom lashes and it lengthens it and looks good. I wouldn't use this for my top lashes though.
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I got a sample for this from ulta and this has to be the best mascara I have tried !! I only need 2 coats and my lashes look amazing . It doesn't transfer either and I use it on my bottom lashes too. Very black , doesn't clump .
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
This is a good product, it stays longer than the average walmart brand. and don't flack off as bad as others, i would buy it again and recommend it to my friends. it does not clump hardly at all, a little less than the others. I would repurchase and recommend to a friend,
Jessica I.
I really love the perversion mascara. It really gives me eyelashes an extra "oomf". They really make my lashes more visible and thick. The primer also works really well and did such an amazing job at extending my lashes. This is a really great duo set. Highly recommend!!
Jessica R.
Madison, AL
Great packing as always with urban decay. It stacks up nicely compared to other products. I have hazel eyes so black really isn't the most flattering on me but I can make it work. I don't think I would personally buy t again. I have had cheaper mascara that is way better.
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
I loved this mascara when I have it but I have since found other favorites in the smash box line. This is still s great mascara. Adds good volume and length without being clumpy. Price is similar to all other high end mascaras.
Kayli M.
Shreveport, LA
I hate using anything else. It's a bit pricey, BUT totally worth it. Full, thick lashes. Doesn't clump up or crumble by the end of the day. It's a great product and I've always had an issue with my eyes itching because of mascara. I don't have that issue with Perversion.
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
One of my favorite mascaras!!! So dark and lengthening!!! Does flake just a little bit but I love the fat brush to make my lashes look fuller but be careful not to put too many coats cuz it gets clumpy fast so maybe one or two coats only not to thick you don't need a lot
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.