BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Hands down this is my holy grail mascara! The formula isn't took thick or runny, it doesn't smudge or transfer on my lids either. It's a pretty good value for the size and making of product that you get. I'll always repurchase!
Carmen R.
This is a very good mascara works very nice! I like to use it in my under eye lashes. Sephora give me the sample and I like it it's a very good Mascara. Este es una buan mascara es muy buena para las pestañas de abajo trabaja muy bien?  Me la dieron de sample en sephora y me gusto micho.,
Christy B.
Marmaduke, AR
I got a travel size of this from Sephora a few months ago after I went it for some make-up tips and a makeover. It is by far my favorite mascara of all time. It doesn't cause my lashes to look clumpy. They look BLACK, long, and very full. I can't wait to buy some more!
Elizabeth E.
Ive tried this product multiple times, i like this for my bottom lashes because the wand is easy to apply on bottom lashes but it doesn't give me the look i am looking for, for my top lashes.But the product is good and i would use it again, maybe for a natural makeup look.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
When I 1st tried this mascara I thought it was amazing and that it was going to be my new favorite. But after I wore it a few weeks in just started thinking it was ok. It smudges on me and it makes me eye lashes clump together.
Samantha S.
Baltimore, MD
Lashes will be litty with this mascara! This formula is so light-weight yet great for volume and length. The formula has never clumped and is great on all type of lashes. The color is amazing too. I can't say enough good things about this product. 10/10 every time.
Samuel C.
Lancaster, PA
The formula for this particular mascara is quite amazing, lasts for a very long time but sometimes there's too much residue left over on the brush that tends to fall down on my cheeks at all times so that makes it hard to wear!
Tyreisha D.
As much as I love Urban Decay products, I have to give this product only two stars.  I do not know why this mascara burned my eyes. I had an allergic reaction to this product, I wish that I could rate it higher because I do like the intensity of the black. I would not buy again because of the allergic reaction.
Jadira V.
Bronx, NY
No mascara works for me but this one, I got a sample size and I have fallen in love with it. Really lifts and gives my real lashes volume. I have been saving up to buy two full size of this product. Definitely will be repurchasing
Jordyn M.
Hands down my favorite mascara. I got this at a discount price, and will be paying full price for it later. It's expensive, but it's worth it. It made my eyelashes longer, thicker, and darker. However, it never felt heavy and washes off easily. An all around great product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.