BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Angelica M.
Denver
love love love this mascara!!! It really leaves my eyelashes looking super long and it stays on all day this is a perfect mascara to apply on and not use false lashes I will always recommend this product to anyone
Gwendolyn L.
Love this mascara. Everything about it. I got it as a $10 travel size to try, then quickly got the full version. The brush is full and helps with straight, hardly there lashes. Love, love, love his mascara. Would highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Lady Lake, FL
This is one of the best mascaras I've used. I got this last year as a free sample at Ulta and immediately loved it. It is VERY black and has a lot of volume. It barely gets clumpy if at all and makes your lashes very long. I would definitely consider buying this full-size.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
This mascara is phenomenal! I got a sample of it and immediately purchased the full size after trying it. It makes my lashes look so full and long. It doesn't get clumpy on me, but the brush is pretty large so I don't use it on my bottom lashes. I recommend this to everyone that is looking for a good prestige mascara!
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
This mascara kept my lashes curled and blended into my falsies. It's great! This mascara is wonderful, but the only reason I gave it four stars is because you can purchase a mascara half the price of this one and get the same results.
Brooke A.
Hinesville, GA
I really like this mascara. The wand is perfect for seperating your lashes and it allows so much control! It also layers super well and lengthens my lashes. This mascara is long lasting and doesn't flake or smudge on me. It's also super black which is always a plus for me!
Nicole V.
Colorado Springs, CO
I absolutely love this mascara, because it goes on so delicately, and it makes the lashes fuller. Definitely worth the cost, I got a free trial through my ipsy glam bag and i still have a bit left. I would definitely recommend it.
Nour M.
Dearborn, MI
This mascara is defiantly for lengthening your lashes! The packaging could have been better, they could have made it look more eye popping. It lasted me throughout the entire day, which is why I would repurchase this mascara.
The absolute best mascara I have used!! (Well, so far!) Even with only one coat, there is a noticeable difference in how my lashes look, but especially with two or three coats they become insanely long, thick, and black. I don't even have to wear other makeup since my eyelashes look so incredible! I highly recommend this.
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
I was so excited to receive a sample of this mascara on the mail to review. It was everything I had hoped it would be. It goes on effortlessly and does not flake off. One of my new favorites from Urban Decay! Before I received this I had been trying out a new vegan mascara from Tarte and have been enjoying that was as well.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.