BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
This mascara kept my lashes curled and blended into my falsies. It's great! This mascara is wonderful, but the only reason I gave it four stars is because you can purchase a mascara half the price of this one and get the same results.
Amber G.
Akron, OH
I love this wand. It's a natural fiber instead of the new rubbery applicator wants. I can use one coat and it separates and defines. I can use 5 coats and it still doesn't clump! It's a great formula.
Erica W.
I give this mascara a 10 out of 10!!! I could go bare face and put this on and it puts my whole look together! When I don't have time to put on my falsies this is my go to mascara for length and volume!
Eva C.
So, the first application I hated this product, because it was clumpy and terrible. But once you've worn it out for a week or so it reaches nirvana, and becomes the most perfectly balanced, feathery, natural looking product ever. Wish I had enough money to buy it routinely!
Jaymi F.
Perversion is one of my absolute favorite mascaras. I have very long lashes, and I used to always end up with black streaks on my brow bone from mascaras that didn't "dry" and have never had an issue with Perversion. I lIke that it really covers my lashes, which are blonde, and separates them to show how thick they are.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I have not yet tried the primer but just the mascara alone and I adore it! :) I'll be completely honest, there aren't very mascaras out there that I like due to them not being able to do what I want it to, but I really like this one. It gives me crazy length and volume :) 5/5 stars!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Like you'd expect, the Perversion mascara is BLACK. It goes on gorgeous and doesn't clump. It adds volume, definition, and length without looking fake, but for me the formula tends to smudge underneath my eyes after about an hour.
Anika
I gave it a low-ish rating not because it wasn't a good mascara but because it wasn't a good enough mascara. It's an okay mascara; it gets the job done. However, better mascaras can be found at the drugstore for a much cheaper price. It's a good mascara but not worth the money.
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH
I really love this mascara. It is super black and the wand is large, but not too large. I love the volume it gives my lashes. The price is a bit high, but I like that the mascara formula does not flake or smudge throughout the day.
Chelsey O.
SCHAUMBURG, IL
I've been searching for a new mascara and decided to give the Perversion a try. It makes your lashes feel full and appear very long! It is a little tough to get off, but nothing an eye makeup remover pad can't take car of. If you are in the market and looking for something that elongates your lashes, this is a good one!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.