BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The perversion is soooo black! I love for it! Packaging is ok but who cares?! It's mascara! I got this from ulta and it was on a special. My eyes are brown so this mascara lowkey got me together! I definitely would recommend this!
Deena K.
Americus , GA
This is definitely my most used mascara. I got a sample of it from sephora and ive been using it none stop. I naturally have long lashes and they are black but i have very minimal volume in them and this definitely helps me out in that department. I also like this had no terrible odor like most drug store mascaras do.
Isabel M.
I really like it, usually I'm really picky about my mascaras there's only been a few that I've actually liked. It doesn't flake which instantly made me live it and it coats my lashes without getting clumpy
Shawna S.
I loved this mascara, it goes on nice and makes my lashes long. The only thing is I have used it with subversion but I do not get why it is needed. Using the mascara with and without, I saw no difference. The mascara is a good product, but you do not really need the primer.
April F.
East Fairfield, VT
My favorite of favorites! There is nothing like finding the best mascara match for your lashes. This delivers length, volume, fanning and curl. This is my go to perfect lashes in 2 swipes mascara.
Angelica M.
Denver
love love love this mascara!!! It really leaves my eyelashes looking super long and it stays on all day this is a perfect mascara to apply on and not use false lashes I will always recommend this product to anyone
Chelsey O.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I've been searching for a new mascara and decided to give the Perversion a try. It makes your lashes feel full and appear very long! It is a little tough to get off, but nothing an eye makeup remover pad can't take car of. If you are in the market and looking for something that elongates your lashes, this is a good one!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Like you'd expect, the Perversion mascara is BLACK. It goes on gorgeous and doesn't clump. It adds volume, definition, and length without looking fake, but for me the formula tends to smudge underneath my eyes after about an hour.
Karen R.
Is a goo mascara, but no the best. VEry balck pigment, soft bristle, easy to manage, gives volumen to your lashes. Also, the mascara does not dry fast as other mascaras. And I use it daily, once a day.
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH
I really love this mascara. It is super black and the wand is large, but not too large. I love the volume it gives my lashes. The price is a bit high, but I like that the mascara formula does not flake or smudge throughout the day.
Chelsea C.
Alvin, TX
I've been looking to buy this mascara, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it. Is this one worth the price or should I keep looking?!
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
What is the best color of mascara in your opinion?: A-Black B-Blue C-Brown
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love the Too faced better than sex mascara! How does it compare to this one? Which one do you like better?
Elizabeth W.
Rising Sun, IN
Does this mascara make your lashes full and long? Does it clump or flake?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend? what do you like about it?