BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I have not yet tried the primer but just the mascara alone and I adore it! :) I'll be completely honest, there aren't very mascaras out there that I like due to them not being able to do what I want it to, but I really like this one. It gives me crazy length and volume :) 5/5 stars!
Amy C.
Irvine, CA
The brush on this mascara is kind of strange. It worked nice enough in the beginning, but then the liquid in the tube quickly dried up and started to smell kind of strange, and then it didn't apply the same, and flaked off a lot.
Karen R.
Is a goo mascara, but no the best. VEry balck pigment, soft bristle, easy to manage, gives volumen to your lashes. Also, the mascara does not dry fast as other mascaras. And I use it daily, once a day.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I love the black color of this mascara. I have long lashes so I need to separate them and darken them. I need a daily mascara that makes my eyes pop with out clumps of flakes and this is my go to for both.
Chelsey O.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I've been searching for a new mascara and decided to give the Perversion a try. It makes your lashes feel full and appear very long! It is a little tough to get off, but nothing an eye makeup remover pad can't take car of. If you are in the market and looking for something that elongates your lashes, this is a good one!
Jillian J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The perversion is soooo black! I love for it! Packaging is ok but who cares?! It's mascara! I got this from ulta and it was on a special. My eyes are brown so this mascara lowkey got me together! I definitely would recommend this!
Jennifer M.
Trussville, AL
Like you'd expect, the Perversion mascara is BLACK. It goes on gorgeous and doesn't clump. It adds volume, definition, and length without looking fake, but for me the formula tends to smudge underneath my eyes after about an hour.
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras urban decay offers. I only wish it was water proof. I love how long and deep black it makes my lashes look, but I have really watery eyes so I can only wear it if I put water proof mascara on top of it.
Elizabeth B.
Champaign, IL
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. It has lasted so long and goes on so nicely. It averages the price as other high end beauty brand mascaras. It doesn't clump and adds volume and length nicely. I would definitely buy again, but I also love trying new things.
Tiffany K.
Marysville, OH
I really love this mascara. It is super black and the wand is large, but not too large. I love the volume it gives my lashes. The price is a bit high, but I like that the mascara formula does not flake or smudge throughout the day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.