BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Tori G.
Gonzales
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is a great product.  It's dark and it goes on without clumping.  This is my regular brand of mascara, so I would definitely buy it again.  The packaging is nice and compact, so it's easy to take along with you wherever you go.
Samantha S.
Baltimore, MD
Lashes will be litty with this mascara! This formula is so light-weight yet great for volume and length. The formula has never clumped and is great on all type of lashes. The color is amazing too. I can't say enough good things about this product. 10/10 every time.
Jazzi T.
Boston, MA
This is the best mascara I have ever bought. It makes my lashes look like falseys. My eyelashes aren't long but they are thick and this gives them AMAZING length. It is easy to apply but does smear a bit until its dry so make sure you give them ample time to do so.
Tonya B.
Washington, DC
I have quite short, invisible lashes and this makes me look like I actually have some! One of my favorite mascaras, up there with Lights Camera Lashes and Bad Gal. I always buy mini-sized mascaras because they dry out or expire before I can finish them, so the $10 travel size is perfect for me.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
My all time favorite mascara, perfect for creating, long, thick, spider like lashes. After I apply two coats of this and curl my lashes they fake, friends and random people I encounter through out the day will ask me if my lashes are real and I can proudly tell them yes!
Morgan K.
Neptune Beach , FL
This has been my "go to" mascara for quite some time now! The formula has a great consistency and does not seem to dry out quick unlike some other mascaras I have tried. The brush is big and plump which leads to a great application as well. Definitely one of my favorites!
Lindsey S.
I received this mascara as a mini size in a travel mascara set and I loved it so much that I had to go buy the full sized one. It gives me great volume and length and really fans out my lashes for a dramatic look. I would recommend this mascara to anyone who asks.
Megan M.
Love this. Never had any problems with it. I use this daily, I do use the travel size one because the larger one dried up on me before I used it all. But I don't do my makeup if its my day off so I might not have been using it fast enough.
Ashley •.
I bought a variety pack from Sephora over the holidays that had mascara, a contour stick, a beauty blender and a few other things; they were all travel size and I was so in love with the way the product went on my eyelashes and the way it made them look that I ended up purchasing the full size.
Jennifer Q.
This is a higher end mascara. You get a lot of product in these tubes which make it worth the higher end price. The mascara itself gives your lashes a lot of volume and length. It makes small normal lashes looks big and voluminous. One of the better mascaras out there
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.