BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Tara K.
Taylorsville, KY
I've been loving this mascara lately. It makes lashes appear thicker and longer. I usually use it as a second layer over a different mascara because two coats of this looks a little clumpy to me. It stays in place with zero transfer.
Kayla H.
Foster City, CA
I love this mascara! It adds extra length with a bit of volume. I would suggest pairing with a primer for even more volume. I find that it stays on all day, even with my oily lids. I would definitely buy this again!
Emily H.
Fullerton, CA
 I love this mascara! It's volumizing and doesn't flake off. It's gorgeous!  I would probably try the travel size before buying the Full-size, however I can testify that the travel size lasts a very long time and is also totally worth the investment. I can't recommend this enough.
Sarah J.
This is a great everyday mascara, that will thicken your lashes and lengthen them. The blackest black color will also intensify your lashes and make them much more noticeable, and make your eyes stand out. I always get asked what mascara I'm wearing with this one.
Stevie C.
As soon as I began applying this mascara, I loved it. I got it as a sample and have not yet run out, and I only use it every once in a while. It creates dramatic, long lashes which I loved. My only complaint is that it is a very wet mascara, and hard to get off of skin, especially without messing up the rest of your makeup.
Lisa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my MVP Product. AKA My most valuable product! I do not go a single day without this mascara. It is by far the best mascara that I have every used! It is so creamy and smooth. It adds dimension and volume to be eyelashes! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. I would never leave home without it! MVP MVP MVP!!!
Cristie G.
I received a deluxe trial size in my Sephora Play box and I love it!! Im picky on my mascara and i like this. It wss a great fprmula that disnt flake and stayed all day. I would love to buy a full size!!
Erin M.
Clarksburg, MD
I got a free one of these through Ulta, and I'm not the biggest fan. I feel like the stopper in mine may be broke? Because so much product stays on the brush and it's causes my lashes to get so clumpy.
Christina K.
Christiansbrg, VA
This mascara is really great! I went out on whim and purchased it. I have very few eyelashes and it actually makes me look like I have many more than I actually do. I would recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone! It's AMAZING!
Rhonda m.
Pine Grove, PA
I would have to say that this is the best mascara I have used in the 35 years that I have worn mascara. It has the best coverage and stays on without flaking and for the money is the best I have used.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.