BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Emily W.
The Colony, TX
This mascara is great for a volumized but believable look! I don't have issues with clumping as long as I only use 2 coats. It is very black, and looks a little harsh with my coloring imo. I also had problems with smudging on my browbone
Miriam G.
One of my favorite mascara, and I have tried a lot of them. This mascara doesn't clump, is super dark, and gives length and volume. It's basically my ideal mascara. I recommend this to anyone very highly!
Tiffany M.
I got this mascara as a sample at ulta and I do like it. Though it is too heavy for my lashes when curled, if I was to apply it without curling my lashes, it gives a small lift and makes my lashes look fuller.
Sanjida I.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is so good guys! It gives my lashes a fuller look and it is so nice. I am a first time user and it surprised me. It is a good value and I would totally recommend it and buy it again myself.
Antonia G.
My absolute favorite mascara ever! I have tried dozens of high-end mascaras and nothing is better than Urban Decay's Perversion! NO CLUMPS! You can apply as many coats, and your eyelashes will not clump. The tube lasts you very long (3 months) if you use it daily. I would recommend anyone who wants beautiful lashes to use this mascara!
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
Love. Love. LOVE! I've been using this recently and don't have enough good things to say about this formula. It curls my lashes and coats them nice and dark to make my eyes really pop. I will continue to use this product for a long time!
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
My new holy grail mascara. After ditching my old mascara I received this in a subscription box. Adds length and darkness to my eyelashes. One coat gives a perfect touch to day time looks while multiple coats is great for a night out. will repurchase once i run out of my trial size
Fabiola L.
I got this as a birthday gift, when I put it it nice but it too wet and take longer to dry and take time to curler my lash. But once it dry and finish curler my lashes, it amazing they look so natural. I love it and will keep using, it just my first impression.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It's a little pricy but it's worth it. The brush is big and fluffy and does a great job at keeping your lashes from clumping. The formula is great and lasts all day.
Meli J.
Laredo, TX
This mascara is pitch black!!! It doesn't give a lot of volume and/or lift, but it's a great high end mascara that'll give you the look of full luscious lashes due to the intensity of pigment that it contains.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.