BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lisa M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my MVP Product. AKA My most valuable product! I do not go a single day without this mascara. It is by far the best mascara that I have every used! It is so creamy and smooth. It adds dimension and volume to be eyelashes! I always get so many compliments when I wear it. I would never leave home without it! MVP MVP MVP!!!
Alicia Y.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. My all time favorite mascara. They make my lashes so full, long and black. I love the formula.. it's a little bit more wet than other mascaras. The smell isn't as bad as most mascaras. I will forever buy this mascara!
Stephanie I.
Greenbrier, AR
In my opinion, this is just another run-of-the-mill mascara. It's pretty average in providing volume and length. The black is just ordinary black, but it smudges horribly after wearing all day. The one thing I like is the brush, but it's not extraordinary by any means. This travel size is nice for bringing it along on trips though.
Rachel X.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mascara is incredible! This mascara is so dark and makes your eyelashes extremely thick! I first got this as a sample at Sephora, but was sure to go back and buy a full size because of how much I loved it. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Molly B.
BEST mascara hands down. I love me some Perversion. Worth every penny. My lashes are bold, black, full, longer, and just sexy. You cannot find a comparable drug store brand when you're talking UD. Just gifted my sister with some and she was sold immediately. She also said she didn't care of the cost of having a top beauty product.
Rhonda m.
Pine Grove, PA
I would have to say that this is the best mascara I have used in the 35 years that I have worn mascara. It has the best coverage and stays on without flaking and for the money is the best I have used.
liz g.
Diberville, MS
I love love love this mascara. I originally got a sample of this in my post bag when it originally came out. The formula glides on like a dream. My lashes are instantly volumized and lengthened. I typically apply more then 1 mascara for a desired effect but this product does it all. For extra volume use the subversion primer.
Christina K.
Christiansbrg, VA
This mascara is really great! I went out on whim and purchased it. I have very few eyelashes and it actually makes me look like I have many more than I actually do. I would recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone! It's AMAZING!
Ariel M.
I have used this mascara for a while now, and it's really awesome. I wish it was bigger so I would never run out. I love the tube and it lasts me all day and does not clump. Would buy this again in Ulta!
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
Overall, this is a really nice mascara! It goes on super smoothly and is very pigmented. It can be a bit clumpy though, and it doesn't do a great job of maintaining a curl, but it does stay on well throughout the day! I find at least on me it doesn't smudge a lot either!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.