BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Astine S.
I really like this mascara. It applies very well and doesn't leave lashes chunky. I bough from Macy's and was surprised on how my lashes look. Towards the end the brush got all mushy and i couldn't use it anymore. But i would still buy!
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Pretty good mascara for making big fluffy lashes. I've tried a million mascaras and this is a good one, but not my holy grail. You can find longer lasting or better curling ones. I would use it again but probably not buy it for the money.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
My new holy grail mascara. After ditching my old mascara I received this in a subscription box. Adds length and darkness to my eyelashes. One coat gives a perfect touch to day time looks while multiple coats is great for a night out. will repurchase once i run out of my trial size
Fabiola L.
I got this as a birthday gift, when I put it it nice but it too wet and take longer to dry and take time to curler my lash. But once it dry and finish curler my lashes, it amazing they look so natural. I love it and will keep using, it just my first impression.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
I'm so glad I got a deluxe sample of this mascara from Sephora ! I'm definitely buying the full sized product when I'm done with this one. It makes my eye lashes looking stunning. It's definitely one of the best mascaras I've ever used.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
Messy? I don't know if I got a dud or something, but SO MUCH PRODUCT comes out when I pull the wand out. It literally spills out the top of the tube. So because of this I get a lot of clumping and mess on my lids as I apply this mascara. It does coat the lashes well and hasn't smeared during the day, but the application was just a train wreck for me. Maybe I need to try a different tube, but it's hard to justify purchasing something you didn't have luck with.
Genesis M.
This is such a good mascara for people that want their eyelashes to look long my eye color is brown so with this noir shade makes my eyes stand out it's a little pricey but with the primer bundle you can get it for the same price
Tiffany N.
Columbia, SC
This isn't bad, but it's not my favorite either. It's just kind of average. I really do like the brush though, and I'd keep this in mind for future purchases but there are mascaras I prefer over this one. It stays on pretty well but depending on the moisturizer I've used it do sometimes have to fix under my eyes because it will run.
Mindy R.
Findlay, OH
Love. Love. LOVE! I've been using this recently and don't have enough good things to say about this formula. It curls my lashes and coats them nice and dark to make my eyes really pop. I will continue to use this product for a long time!
Danielle F.
I think this has to be one of my favorite high end mascaras. My lashes look so full and long I just love everything it does to them. Big bonus is that the mascara doesn't bother my eyes when I wear my contact lens. Doesn't flake either.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.