BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Miriam G.
One of my favorite mascara, and I have tried a lot of them. This mascara doesn't clump, is super dark, and gives length and volume. It's basically my ideal mascara. I recommend this to anyone very highly!
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I got one in the mail and I fell in love. Urban Decay Perversion are amazing. Comparing them to other mascara, I would have to pick Perversion. It didn't go on too thick. It was just right and made me look like I have beautiful long lashes.
Autumn H.
Did not love this mascara... It kind of clumped up my eyelashes and they weren't super long.. If could have been the way I applied it but idk.. I wish this product would have added more volume and length
Wendy H.
Los Angeles , CA
Where do I start ? I really love this mascara!! Not only does it make my lashes longer but it doesn't fallout or clump. It separates your lashes and does what the product says BIGGER BLACKER AND BADDER lashes !! Really love this product !!
Sanjida I.
Bronx, NY
This mascara is so good guys! It gives my lashes a fuller look and it is so nice. I am a first time user and it surprised me. It is a good value and I would totally recommend it and buy it again myself.
Stacy F.
Nooksack, WA
Messy? I don't know if I got a dud or something, but SO MUCH PRODUCT comes out when I pull the wand out. It literally spills out the top of the tube. So because of this I get a lot of clumping and mess on my lids as I apply this mascara. It does coat the lashes well and hasn't smeared during the day, but the application was just a train wreck for me. Maybe I need to try a different tube, but it's hard to justify purchasing something you didn't have luck with.
Kayla L.
Westport, MA
My new holy grail mascara. After ditching my old mascara I received this in a subscription box. Adds length and darkness to my eyelashes. One coat gives a perfect touch to day time looks while multiple coats is great for a night out. will repurchase once i run out of my trial size
Fabiola L.
I got this as a birthday gift, when I put it it nice but it too wet and take longer to dry and take time to curler my lash. But once it dry and finish curler my lashes, it amazing they look so natural. I love it and will keep using, it just my first impression.
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
Love love love this mascara! It's easily applicable and comes off easily with cleanser or removed! Great color that lasts all day and really makes your eyes pop! This is another one of my go to mascaras!
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Pretty good mascara for making big fluffy lashes. I've tried a million mascaras and this is a good one, but not my holy grail. You can find longer lasting or better curling ones. I would use it again but probably not buy it for the money.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.