BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

TEE-NAH. O.
New York
Legit my favorite mascara. The consistency is very smooth, albeit a little liquidy. Eve with super brown eyes, the dark blackness makes them pop. Compared to other brands, I find this easier to apply and longer lasting. I 100% recommend this product!
Emma M.
Flowery Branch, GA
This is one of my most absolute favorite mascaras. I love layering my mascara and this is perfect for it. It creates wispy for daytime and can create dark eye looks for the evening. Great product! It can be a bit runny if you have watery eyes though
Skyler C.
Burleson, TX
This is my favorite mascara. It gives me so much volume and length. This mascara never flakes and the applicator is just the right size. I bought mine at Ulta. It’s also very pigmented and it’s super black shade love this product 10 out of 10 would recommend. This product Is also fairly priced.
Charlotte S.
Martinsville
This is one of my favorite mascaras to use! It makes your lashes really full, but doesn't do much for the length. So if your lashes are naturally long, this is the mascara for you! I also found that it's very long lasting compared to other mascaras.
Cassie C.
i received a sample of this from sephora and once it is gone, i’m going to purchase the full size. this mascara is amazing. it separates and curls lashes and does not clump up. i would forsure recommend this to anyone in the market for a new mascara.
Aaliyah M.
Waxahachie, TX
Great mascara! This is my second favorite mascara of all time! Love the big version for my top lashes and the mini travel size for my bottom lashes. Gives great length and get volume! It is also super black which i love! Would recommend this product!
Sabra G.
North Pole
I love this mascara. I keep to go to mascaras and this is one of them. I love how it makes my lashes look. I have purchased a few tubes of this. It doesn’t flake off like some mascaras do. It also doesn’t transfer throughout the day which is great
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite go-to mascaras. Nice size. Good price. The brush is full and lush. Doesn’t clump and separates and volumizes my lashes...If that’s even a word lol. I always rebuy this when I run out even tho the tube is huge so it lasts a while.
Clista G.
Richmond , KY
This mascara is so easy on the eyes, it does not feel heavy and it also does not clump. I love the way it makes my eyes look so open and also gives them the length they need. The mascara isn’t hard to get off and doesn’t hurt, I would 10/10 recommend!
Savanna M.
San Diego, CA
I got the chance to try this mascara. One of my top five faves. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for killer lashes. One coat is good enough for an every day look but just add another coat or two for bold lashes. I wouldn't think twice about using this product again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.