BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Julie C.
Escondido, CA
Makes my lashes pop!! I have very thin short curly lashes and this mascara really helps them to stand on there own. The packaging Is nice and sleek! The price is high end(like 24 dollars I think) Urban Decay Perversion Mascarabut the results will have you coming back!
Haile M.
Persuasion mascara is what I use in combination with another mascara, it’s more than your typical Walmart brand, but compared to the others it’s less clumpy and truly helps define your lashes to get that bold look. I typically pair this mascara along with Better Than Sex mascara. Gives you that long bold lash combination you have always been looking for.
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
This wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I had hoped it would be.  It gave me a very "your lashes but better" look, but it didn't create as much volume or length as I was hoping for.  I didn't like the brush either, and felt that it was a little difficult to apply.  I think that there are better mascaras at the drugstore that would be cheaper.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
I really love this product. Especially when I’m wearing it for a few hours (date night). It doesn’t work as well for me at work and tends to run by the end of the day (why it only ya 4 stars). Despite the running of the mascara during work it’s still my go to when I’m getting ready for a night on the town. My lashes look beautiful with this produce on!
Krizz'Tina M.
I love this mascara for a few reasons. Firstly, it is the blackest mascara and is not matte! The formula has a satin finish that is flexible and adds volume. I also love the brush! It looks messy but it grabs a hold of every eyelash and coats them so nicely! This mascara is great for anyone who already has plenty of eyelashes and just wants to accentuate them.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
One of my two favorite mascaras ever! I never want to be without this. It’s got the most perfect sized brush, it’s not too big but its not tiny either. The formula is amazing, it feels a little more wet but I don’t find it transfers or anything bad like that. I actually just picked up another tube of this the other day. It’s seriously amazing!
Laurie H.
This mascara instantly delivers full, dark lashes on a scale from subtle to tarantula. The brush is fat and bushy and it's packed with dense, short bristles. The formula is a bit creamy, so it adds bulk to lashes as you drag the brush through. This stuff really comes to life for evening looks. Multiple coats makes lashes dramatic, long, and thick. There is a bit of clumping, even with one coat, but nothing a lash comb or your fingers can't fix. As with most bulk-up mascaras, this one may flake a bit after a few hours. It also takes a a while to get all the color off at the end of the night, so keep going at it with makeup remover or you'll wake up looking like a raccoon.
Katie T.
King Of Prussia, PA
One of the ONLY two high end mascaras I will splurge on. this mascara is simply amazing. It is extremely dark and lasts a long time. It gives your lashes amazing volume and length. I always go back to this mascara time and time again. You don't need to layer other mascara on top to get amazing lashes. 10/10 recommend this product.
Lupita A.
Royston
I had really high hopes for this mascara because the wand looked great and it was a bit out of my budget but honestly in my opinion the L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara is SO SO much better like it’s amazing and doesn’t clump or flake the way this one did but I will not repurchase and do not recommend.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
This is my number one mascara for over a year!  I have went through many of the deluxe sample sizes and two full size.  It adds tons of drama, length and thickness.  I wear it everyday but I could see why some people might only want it for evening looks.  One tube last a very long time.  Doesn't run on me.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.