BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lori S.
I had high hopes for this mascara, but it fell short in just about all areas. I did like the intensity of the blackness, but it didn't add much volume or length. I like a mascara that can hold a curl since my lashes tend to fall straight, and this weighed them down and did nothing for curl.
Fernanda C.
Menifee, CA
This is definitely a pigmented mascara. It doesn't leave my eyelashes clumpy, which I love, and it's not too heavy where it brings them down. I love that it separates my eyelashes perfectly. I have small eyes, so the pigmented color really makes them pop. It definitely gives great volume.
Sally T.
West Covina , CA
I love this mascara, I just discovered it as a sample I got from Sephora. I went and bought the full size to see if it still worked the same and it did, I was so impressed on how long and beautiful it left my lashes. Only con for me is I'll have to apply carefully or I'll get some on my lid
Jolena M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This set is the absolute best mascara I have ever owned. I recently tried the Calvin Klein mascara but it just does not compare. I plan to spend te extra 4$ next time and get perversion again. While I don't use the primer everyday, I do admit it helps my lashes look A LOT fuller. I generally save it's goodness for date nights and parties.
Gabriella O.
Newark, NJ
What I would recommend if your mascara is very getting dried out is to add a tiny tiny bit of rosewater to the bottle. It's natural and will loosen up the dried out residuals of the bottle. The make up brand Younique makes a great rose water !
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Love this mascara it goes on so easily and nicely. I also love the lightweight feel of it and how great it looks on my eyelashes. It does not look too much or too little. They also have a great price on it.
Suki R.
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Which says a lot from my collection of twenty something. I got it as a sample from their promo and been hooked since. I use it nearly everyday and I just can't beat it.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
I am so in love with this mascara. I was lucky enough to get this from Ulta for free with a purchase. It is so worth every penny you spend. It does not clump and is so easy to apply. You get amazing lashes.
Emily L.
I love this mascara! The formula is perfect, it goes on smooth and doesn't fee heavy at all. Doesn't flake or wear off throughout the day either. It's a little spendy, but for a product that looks this great and lasts all day it's worth it!
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Currently this is the only mascara I use, besides a drugstore one. I decided to try two different mascaras once to see if it would add length and indeed it did. I used this mascara as my second one and it made my lashes look bolder and longer!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.