BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Monteia O.
Lexington, KY
This is a good mascara.  I got it at ULTA in a kit.  I will say, it is not near as glam as the Urban Decay Big Fattie mascara - it is a much thinner consistency.  The good news is that Perversion is easy to wipe off at the end of the day.  It is a little pricey, but not bad.
Nicole C.
Ok so I have not yet tried the subversion but the Perversion Mascara is absolutely AMAZING, then again would Urban make anything less than amazing? I think not. This mascara does not clump and just one swipe and I have full long lashes. Of course I do several swipes because I like my lashes extra pumped up but honestly best mascara ever, TRY IT!
Ashley c.
This is my second favorite mascara. It applies nicely, not to thin to where you have to add layers and layers but not so thick ot makes your lashes clump, it falls perfectly in the middle. No issues with it causing racoon eyes or flaking halfway through the day. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
At first I didn't really like it (as I usually don't with any mascara) but once it slightly dried out, this is one of my all time favorites. I generally use it as a finishing coat to really make my lashes pop!
Gabby G.
Plantation , FL
My holy graiml mascara. Lengthens, curls,blackens. Hmph! Let me tell you about my perversion mascara!! It is a dream come true. Here let me just show you. The picture has no lashes on, just mascara. Tell me if that doesnt make you want to get this mascara. I'll wait.
Trisha A.
The best mascara I've ever used! It doesn't flake off and it stays on all day. It's also super easy to take off and doesn't clump up or make my lashes look gross after 2 coats. This mascara paired with the lash primer is my holy grail! When I use this mascara people think my natural eyelashes are that long because this product looks SO natural!
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is a really nice all purpose mascara. It adds volume as well as length and it separates my lashes really well! It never dries out in the tube and is always smooth when applying. I would defiantly buy it again.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this mascara. No clumping and easy to apply. Gives my lashes great definition and makes sure they stand out all day long. It's also waterproof so it doesn't budge unless you remove it with wipes or soap
SARA S.
Newport, ME
I was so impressed with how fast this mascara dries! It really has amazing buildable coverage and it doesn't get chunky and gross. I like the price point, I feel it's worth it! Very black, I was happy about that as well.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I actually really like this mascara, and I can be kind of picky. Nice packaging and wand, and I love how full it makes my lashes. And not clumpy at all! I got a sample of it and will definitely buy the full size.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.