BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Angie H.
Love this mascara. Gives great volume and length. Love the packaging and brush applicator. One of the best to give amazing volume and dramatic lashes. Pricey but worth it. Would def buy again and have done.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like it but the formula is a bit wet when you first open it and it tends to get on my eyelid/ brow because i have pretty long lashes so begin with, other than that great volume and very dark color if you go with the black wand is nice but can leave a pretty think coat so make sure your eyelashes are nice and separated before applying
Tiara B.
I looooove this mascara, specifically for my struggle bottom lashes! I have been using this product for the past couple of years and haven't felt the need to try any other brands. It is definitely worth the money and yes, I would recommend!
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
Currently this is the only mascara I use, besides a drugstore one. I decided to try two different mascaras once to see if it would add length and indeed it did. I used this mascara as my second one and it made my lashes look bolder and longer!
Dana S.
This is truly black, thick, cover all you lashes mascara. I love how it grips onto them and really bulks them up. It also keeps a curl pretty nicely. This is great for day or night wear and doesn't smudge. There is no weird scent to it which is great.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
This product gets 4/5 starts. Love the way it makes my lashes look. It gives them a bold look. Very great product. I would recommend this to people. One of my favorite mascaras that I'd definitely buy again.
Janet F.
Jacksonville
LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I received a free sample as a birthday gift. At the time I was using a cover-girl product. My eyes are blue and this mascara goes on smooth, doesn't clump and last 16+ hours without running. I only buy this mascara and would not consider purchasing anything else!
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
I am so in love with this mascara. I was lucky enough to get this from Ulta for free with a purchase. It is so worth every penny you spend. It does not clump and is so easy to apply. You get amazing lashes.
Allissa K.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this mascara. It makes my lashes look long and beautiful. I bought it because a friend recommended it to me. Although it does clump your lashes a bit, it does what it is supposed to. I would love to buy this product again.
Mary C.
OMG, I cannot tell you enough how much I love this mascara - no other mascara compares to this one. It makes my lashes look full, long and amazing. I just finished one and am saving up to buy a few tubes so I'll never have to live without it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.