BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Clarice S.
Bulls Gap, TN
This is the best mascara ever!!! Makes my lashes look much longer and stays on all day! It is very easy to apply and is not messy at all. I have very short lashes and this product makes them look so much longer!
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
I recently received this is a mascara sampler set and I absolutely love it. It adds a good amount of length and volume and excentuates my eyes perfectly. Like most good brand name mascaras it's a tad on the expensive side but in my opinion it is worth every penny. I highly recommend this mascara
Samantha P.
There isn't a better mascara out there that I have tried yet. This intensely pigmented mascara offers you a long lasting flexible lash that reaches for the heavens. It's infused with honey extract and amino acids so it actually helps your lashed grow, isn't that crazy? This is my holy grail makeup steal
Ashley R.
Fontana, CA
Such a gorgeous mascara, this does not clump and leaves your lashes feeling light. This works way better than any mascara i have owned and at least doubles my lash length. I would recommend this product because who doesn't need beautiful lashes?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
This is my favorite mascara. The brush and formula make my lashes large and long. No clumping and i don't even have to curl my lashes with this. i used the primer with it but i don't find the primer necessary at all. I don't even use the primer any more.
Danielle S.
Islandia, NY
I originally got this as a sample, and since then it has been my GO TO mascara. It isn't really stays for the whole day. It applies evenly on your lashes, good for stacking. Urban Decay is incredible at mascara, and this one is no exception. Would buy this mascara as my staple for mascara. 10/10
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
This is my all time favorite mascara out of all my mascaras. Its so black and wet. It doesn't clump, and you can layer it on. My lashes look double the size and wispie. It comes off easy when u wash your face but stays on in all day, doesn't smudge.
Mary S.
I got to try this mascara when I bought my Urban Decay 'Naked on the Run' palette, and it was amazing! It did not clump up, it really gave my lashes volume and they looked so good! I give this product a 10/10!
Romelia R.
Lakewood, CO
I have light eyelashes so wearing mascara daily is a must. I started using this mascara because I tried a sample and fell in love. I like to apply 2-3 layers of mascara for the more full effect, but I love how simple and cute on layer can make my eyes look without being lumpy. The angle of the brush separates my lashes evenly and gives them a great volume!
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
I'm really able to get a lot of volume and length when using perversion. I have been using it on and off for awhile now and it's great product! It's good for everyday looks and nighttime looks, depending how you build it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.