BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Natalie D.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! I really really love it! It separates and volumizes your lashes without clumping up! I'm sure there are drugstore dupes for this but to me, its the best. I would continue to repurchase this over and over.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a pretty good mascara for a dramatic look. I haven't had any problems with it running or transferring either. I have other mascaras that I like better, but I really didn't have any problems with this one.
Nicole C.
Shrewsbury, MA
I had to wait for this to dry out some before I loved it. I found it to be soft and fluttery. I liked it for day wear. No flaking and no clumping! But it needed that dry out time. I don't like wet mascaras. I also love natural brushes like this one.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
I tried a sample of this and I really like this mascara! Makes long and voluminous lashes, and is pretty easy to remove. Easy application, and I feel like I don't need to use too much to have great looking lashes.
Anna P.
Cedar Falls, IA
Awesome mascara! Just be careful and make sure you let it dry. Especially good deal if you buy the full size perversion mascara and eyeliner for only 24 dollars at ulta! You'll definitely get your money's worth! Definitely great for a dramatic look!
Allie B.
Franklin , IN
I just wasn't a huge fan of this mascara. Everyone talked about it like it was amazing and I just didn't see it. Maybe it's my lash type but I would've rather spent my money on my L'Oréal Voluminous mascara staple.
Cynthia M.
Love this mascara no clump easy take off with out losing your lashes. Lengthening with bold dark definition to your eyes. You could get away with just wearing this mascara. Packaging is nice no weird curves and a nice brush applicator "not plastic"
Katie W.
This is my go-to higher end mascara. I don't use it for everyday use because it is pricier and I like the big, bold look for going out.
I wish it was cheaper, I want to find a similar mascara for cheaper that can be used for a quick morning routine.
Lauren C.
Springfield, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras for an every day look! It's just dramatic enough to make your eyes super pop, but it's not overly crazy for going to work in an office or something. It's super pretty and easy to apply with no clumps or needing a lash comb.
Ashley S.
This mascara is okay. It's not the greatest in my opinion but it's not the worst. It wasn't terribly clumpy and it was long lasting but I like a Mascara that adds definite length which this didn't really do for me
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.