BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this mascara! It goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It is long lasting and easy to apply. It works great with the primer that is made for this mascara. I got this item at sephora and is decently priced for such a great product.
Jessica T.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! the formulation is amazing and doesn't clump after a few coats like some other mascaras tend to do! I use this with the subversion primer and my lashes always look amazing!
Ellie C.
Lexington
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer how the brushes are hairlike and not rubber so they are able to create long, voluminous lashes without clumping up. They look so much more natural and lengthy. The color is also jet black which is a plus.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
This is my go to mascara. The wand really adds length and volume. It is easy to apply and has minimal flaking. It lasts all day. Its expensive but worth it. It makes a great duo with the subversion lash primer!
Tamre M.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite mascara and primer. I had left it at home one weekend and used a cheap $5 drug store mascara as an emergency and the difference was night and day. Perversion is creamy and coats my lashes so well. I like the primer for when I really want to boost up the volume and it works great when I want more "ooomph" without wearing false lashes.
Blair B.
O Fallon, MO
I love the way this mascara looks on me. Its bold but not clumpy. It holds well and comes off easily which is really important to me. I wish the brush had a little finer teeth to comb through lashes. Pricey at stores like sephora, i think i paid $25+?
Anne C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is my new go-to for mascara. It is a nice one-coat everyday mascara and usually two or three coats give me fabulous lashed with great length and volume. I always use a clean spoolie to separate my lashes between coats.
Grace V.
Favorite mascara of all-time. It is very black and gives my lashes length and curl and increases the illusion of fullness. I wish it were waterproof without changing the formula somehow but I can put a waterproof top coat on if I really need to cry haha.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I love this mascara it was one of my first ever high end mascaras that I purchased and I will always love it! There are others that I have tried that I like a tiny bit better but this mascara still gets the job done and makes my lashes look amazing!
Rachel W.
Glenfield, NY
This is the mascara I use when I want my lashes to look BLACK, thick and full. The formula is a little wet so give it a minute to dry before adding a second layer. I like to pair this with Benefit "they're real" for lashes that are long and voluminous lashes
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.