BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
I normally do not wear mascara due to extremely sensitive eyes... but this mascara is great. It is one of the only ones ill actually use. And its not clumpy like a lot of mascaras are.
Jessica L.
This is one of my go to mascara is that never fails me. It gives me lots of volume and length. This is one of my every day mascaras and I highly recommend you try.
Chy C.
waynesboro, VA
I LOVE this mascara. This is the only mascara I use, i have both the full and travel sizes. It’s worth the money and honestly it lasts forever. It has never flaked on me, which is amazing.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
Love how black this mascara is. Lasts a long time. Almost too wet for the first week or two of use. Brush is pretty good but could be improved. Doesn’t get clumpy.
Michelle V.
New Jersey
I really like this mascara! It has a good formula, more on the liquidy side but not too liquidy and it doesn’t smudge on me! The wand is a standard one with more fluffy bristles instead of plastic, which I prefer. This mascara gives me both volume and length and makes my lashes look very full.
Elizabeth H.
Austin
This is my absolute favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, the brush doesn't hurt, and it provides so much volume and thickness/darkness to lashes, which is helpful if your lashes aren't dark naturally. It is definitely worth the price. I highly recommend the matching primer as well.
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was a great mascara. I got it as a sample and it lasted a really long time for a sample size. It made my eyelashes look amazing and I love that it wasn't runny and wouldn't make marks under my eyes, as I tend to yawn a lot and get ready eyes. This is a great high-end mascara to invest in.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this as a sample from a subscription bag/box. I was eager to try since I usually really like urban decay products. This just didn’t do it for me. The formula is just ok. I’m not sure if that’s because it was a small sample or what, but I don’t think I’d purchase this on my own.
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
A great mascara! My lashes look amazing and I’m always happy with the result. It’s very black and it does sometimes transfer but it’s fine when dry. Worth the buy
Zerlaine P.
Miami,FL
Not sure why all the negative reviews, this mascara is GREAT! No clumping, easy to apply, created long beautiful perfect lashes. And gives a long eyelash effect without using false eyelashes,and washes off easily. Definitely got what I paid for Love the product, LOVE the name..
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.